Let's Have Some Fun..: Part 14 of 3

(A few days later.)

The Queen and King gave the new couple a new house to live in as a wedding gift. It's in the same neighborhood as the royal mansion, but still a 10-minute walk away.

Chara sighed. She didn't really learn anything more about Sans, but her need for him only grew more. He seemed so distant, even though they were now married and living in the same house.

Suddenly, an idea came to her. It wouldn't necessarily help her learn more about her husband, but it would be fun. She hadn't had "fun" in a long time..

Sans sat on the couch in their living room, reading a book about metaphysics. He'd always enjoyed science, and even though he wasn't working in the science field any longer, he still enjoyed reading about it.

Chara came into the room holding a tray with two steaming mugs. "Would you like some cocoa, dear?" She asked sweetly.

"Hmm? Oh sure. Thank you." Sans took one of the mugs off the tray and sipped it, flipping a page in his book. He frowned, and looked down at his mug.

"What type of cocoa is this?" Sans asked.

"Oh, just the type that will help you sleep better." Chara smiled sweetly again.

Sans's eyes widened and he made to get up, but he passed out before he could..