Bottle O' Lust: Part 35 of 9

Sans woke up in the padded basement again. He looked around. It was just like last time. He had shackles on his limbs and he was chained to the wall. And of course, he was naked.

"Here, drink this." Chara walked over to where Sans was and held out a violet coloured liquid in a test tube.

Sans stared at it, then looked back at Chara, his eyes pained. "I thought you changed."

Chara swallowed. "I'm not going to hurt you Sans. But I don't know what will happen when you drink this so I had to make sure you were properly contained."

"I'm not drinking that." He replied.

Chara sighed, raising her hand in response. The chain connected to Sans's collar flew into her hand and she dragged him to her feet. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled down, forcing his mouth open. Sans protested, trying to squirm away, but she trickled the liquid into his mouth.

Sans spluttered, coughing and shaking. "What was that?" He asked hoarsely.

"I call it, Bottle O' Lust. You may not understand why I'm doing this now, but it'll be better off in the long run."

Sans gasped and began to shake, falling on his side. His eyes rolled up as he moaned.

Chara looked at Sans in concern. She waved her hand, sending him back against the wall, chained up. "Baby? Are you alright?"

Suddenly, Sans stopped shaking. He groaned and rolled onto his side. "Ugh.. I don't feel very well.."

Chara swallowed. This wasn't supposed to happen! She approached him. "What doesn't feel good?"

However, when Chara was in proximity, Sans dropped the facade, grabbing her wrist and slamming her against the wall. She gasped in surprise.