Chara's Back: Part 23 of 6

(About a week later.)

Asgore and Chara have returned from their ambassador's meeting.

"Hey mom!" Toriel turned to see Frisk bounding through the door.

"My child!" She smiled warmly. "How was your trip?"

"Not bad." Chara smiled dangerously. "What about you?"

"Fine..?" Toriel looked confused at Frisk's tone.

"Had fun fucking my husband?" Chara smiled.

Toriel froze. "Wh-What.."

"He doesn't love you that way, you know." Chara said, murder in her eyes. "He knows he only belongs to me."

"I'm going to give you a warning." Chara stepped forward, towards Toriel. "If you make a move on Sans, I will punish him." She touched Toriel's forehead.

Toriel gasped at the onslaught on images. She saw Sans sprawled on the floor, tears streaking down his face, naked and trembling. "No master, pl-please!" He cried. Frisk's foot came down hard on his arm, snapping it with a sickening crack. He screamed in agony.

Chara stepped back, leaving Toriel gasping at what she had seen.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find Sans. He likes the backyard right?" She smiled pleasantly and turned around, skipping away.

Toriel stood transfixed in shock. "S-Sans.. I have to find him!" She had seen him with a book earlier so she knew he'd be in the library. She flew up the stairs.

Sans sat on the edge of the balcony, reading a robotics engineering book. He watched as Chara searched the large backyard for him.

"Sans!" Toriel said breathlessly, stumbling onto the balcony. "I have to talk to you about something important. Frisk.. sh-she showed me something horrible.."

Sans leapt off the balcony rail to stand in front of Toriel. "Slow down. What's the matter?"

"I-" Toriel yelped as arms encircled Sans from behind.

"Hey baby." Chara cooed. "I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Toriel blinked in surprise. But.. hadn't she just been in the backyard..?

"Hey honey." Sans turned around to face Chara, kissing her gently.

"Looks like I have to go. Tell me next time, ok Tori?" Holding hands, Sans and Chara teleported away, leaving Toriel to stare desolately at where Sans had stood.

At their house, Sans and Chara both unpacked their belongings. "Chara.." Chara looked up to see Sans staring at the wall. "What did you show Tori?"

Chara's face darkened. "She forced herself on you. I had to make my point that you're mine."

"That brings up, I know you don't feel the same for her as she does for you. But I told her I'd punish you for what she did. I think it's more fair that way. I mean, what other way to hurt her than to hurt the thing she loves?"

Sans finally looked at Chara. "Chara.. that's just not the way things are.."

"I don't care." She snarled. "She took advantage of you, and I mean to punish her for it."

Sans looked like he wanted to argue, but then he sighed. "When?"

"Tonight, I guess. I predict that she's going to try to come over at some point in the future to check if you're ok. It's better to do it quickly so she can't prevent it."

Sans swallowed back his nerves. "Fine."