Let's Dance: Part 36 of 9

"Hey sweetheart. Wanna try a new dance?" Lust danced crazily in his eyes.

He slipped off her clothes faster than she could see. Then he pressed her up against the wall, his fingers traveling over her body lightly.

Chara laughed nervously. "B-Babe, slow down." Sans ignored her, and began to lick the side of her neck. Chara gasped in surprise and began to moan.

"Mmm, you like that?" He murmured seductively. His hand traveled down to her opening, and began rubbing against her clit in fast motions. She moaned ecstatically, squirming and shivering.

"Ah, you're wet. That means I can slide in." Sans smiled, and then without any warning, he slammed his cock into her, ramming her against the wall. Chara cried out in surprise.

She moaned in pleasure as he thrusted her against the wall over and over.

"H-Honey? You're going a l-little too fast.." Sans only laughed in reply as his arms circled her waist.

Chara managed to shake off Sans, stumbling out of reach from him. She lay on the floor, gasping for breath.

Sans watched her. "Aww baby, we were just getting started! Don't you want to see the rest of the dance?" His eyes were lit with a crazy light.

Chara laughed nervously. "O-of course, darling! I just.. need to check on something real quick." She made a mad dash for the stairs.

A small "ding" sounded. Chara looked down to see her soul, blue, in front of her.

"And where do you think you're going, my kitten?" Sans crooned. She flew across the room into Sans's waiting arms.

Sans pushed her down onto the ground, staring at her hungrily. Chara gulped. He smiled, tracing his finger suggestively along her breasts.

Sans trailed a finger over her collarbone, where a light sheen of sweat had broke out. He raised it to his mouth, sucking on it. "You taste nervous." He laughed.

"You've been a very naughty kitten. You need to be punished." He leaned down, and began sucking lightly on her breasts. Chara's eyes fluttered, and she moaned.

"How would my kitten like to be punished?" Sans grabbed her hand and began to suck gently on one of her fingers.

"P-Punished?" Chara swallowed back nervously. Sans smiled back at her. "Can't choose? I'll decide then."

His hands trailed over her body, teasing her. "You want me, don't you?" He watched as she squirmed, arching towards him. "I want to hear you beg."

Chara gasped and shivered as Sans slowly caressed her body. "F-Fuck me, please, Sans!" She cried. "I need you inside me!"

Sans smiled at her cry and complied, sliding into her. He set a fast pace and began to kiss her intensely.

Chara screamed in pleasure, her arms wrapping around his neck. She kissed him back, her heart beating erratically.

Chara's red determination soul appeared in front of her. Sans pulled back from the kiss to massage the soul gently.

Chara bucked underneath Sans, forcing more of him into her. She gasped, tears pricking at her eyes.

Sans thrusted harder into Chara, releasing more moans from her.

Sans's soul appeared in front of him. Chara stared at it in surprise.

"It worked!?" She thought. Streams of white magic began to leave Sans's soul, entering Chara's.

Chara cried out in pain at the new sensation. She gasped, tearing up. She could see that Sans was also in pain, tears falling down his face as he huffed, trying to catch his breath.

He leaned down over Chara and began to lick her neck, his tears falling onto her. "Aa-ahhh.." Chara moaned ecstatically. She pulled him closer.

"Would you like a treat, my kitten?" Sans murmured as he sucked into her sweet spot. Chara moaned even louder. "Y-Yes.."

"Then I'll give you.. a cream pie."