One Last Battle: Part 42 of 10

My new book "Ask UnderLust Sans" is out! Be sure to check it out and ask some questions! I'll be illustrating most of his answers.

Sans stared at her, dumbfounded. "Wha- Frisk. I can't kill you! W-we have a child now.."

"Sans, I can't control myself anymore." Frisk's eyes flashed from red, then back to blue. "I'm dangerous. I can kill everyone you love."

"Please." Frisk cried. She began shaking from the exertion to keep Chara down. "Kill me now."

Sans's eyes were pained. "No, Frisk, I-"
Suddenly, Frisk's eyes turned pure black. Black hate liquid oozed down from the gaping holes.

"YOU IDIOT." Chara's voice reverberated like a thousand voices. "I'LL KILL EVERYONE." She stood up, a knife materialising in her hand.

Sans stared at Chara in shock. "Ch-Chara? I know you're better than this. Don't do it. Don't make me kill you."

Chara laughed evilly. "YOU CAN'T KILL ME SANS. I'M THE DEMON EVERYONE FEARS. I WILL KILL THEM ALL."

Sans watched as she brandished even more knives. He realised she was lost, she wouldn't come back. If he didn't stop her now, she'd kill not only his friends, but the entire human and monsterkind.

Sans stood up, his eyes hardening. "One last battle then, demon?"

Chara laughed again. "IF YOU'RE PREPARED TO DIE." She launched herself at him.

Sans pirouetted out of the way, sending a wave of bones toward her. She jumped over them, then threw an array of knives at Sans.

He quickly dodged them, snapping his fingers and turning Chara's soul blue.

"Are you ready to have a bad time?" He snarled, his left eye igniting.

Chara smiled in response. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR THIS."

Sans raised his hand, flying Chara into a wall of bones. But before she reached it, she slammed a knife into the ground, stopping her momentum.

Chara leapt over the field of bones Sans raised underneath her, skipping over to where Sans stood.

She slashed at him, but missed as he ducked underneath the swing. Sans brought his foot around, tripping Chara. He aimed a Gaster Blaster at her.

Chara rolled out of the way just as the beam of white magic sizzled the spot where she had just lain. She got up into a sprint, dodging the beams of magic from Sans's blasters.