Imagination: Part 44 of 11

As Sans closed her eyes, Frisk's red determination soul floated out of her body.

"Take it." He thought he heard Frisk's voice say. He reached out and touched the soul.

A light began to shine within him as he absorbed the soul. He felt.. stronger. More powerful. As the light died, he looked at himself.

He was taller now, almost Papyrus's height. Hearts were engraved in a line down his thigh bones, becoming smaller as they neared his knees.

He turned over his hands. There were hearts engraved on the back of them. He flexed his hands, igniting his eye to activate his levitation power. The hearts on his hands glowed purple.

He stood up, carrying Frisk's dead body back to the house. His eyes widened as Papyrus and Toriel ran out to meet him.

"Oh, brother!" Papyrus cried, rushing to hug him. He stopped, Toriel setting a hand on his shoulder.

"He's got his hands full." She said quietly, staring down solemnly at Frisk's body.

The three stood for a moment in silence. Then they moved into the house.

Sans set Frisk's body down gently on the sofa. He sighed.

"I don't know what you two have been through, Sans." Papyrus said, staring down at Frisk. "But it seems like this was the right thing to do."

"Yes." Toriel sighed. "Something was wrong with the child. I think you helped free her from herself."

"No matter what comes," Sans thought, as he stared off into the distance. "I'll never have to suffer in solitude again." He touched his chest, feeling Frisk's soul beating underneath.

He thought he saw Frisk smiling in her sleep, but it was just in his imagination.

THE END

Thank you everyone for all the support! I never thought I could reach 2.63K views on my very first book in such a short amount of time! This is not an easy feat, since I literally joined Wattpad last month. I couldn't have done it without you guys, the readers.

Thanks to:
TicciTock188
toymangle125
juchu144
Phoebefinity
Rubydontcarenomore
KookieLovesCookies12
Time_Shadow
adeline7google
CharaXFNAF

For frequent activity on my book. :3

Special thanks to my beautiful 6 followers. XD:
Marshmallow_Sins
roseberry123456
FizzWolf
CharaXFNAF
NekoMePink316
Echofellsum

You are the few who chose not only to read my content, but to also follow me on my journey. Thank you. <3

And once again, thank you everyone. Thank you, readers, for choosing to read my book. Thank you.

-IniquityHalo