Is Hate That Different From Love?: Part 28 of 7

Sans turned back to Flowey nervously. He really didn't want to be alone in the room with him.

"Here we are again." Flowey sighed, but he had a small smile on his lips. It had been awhile since he had instilled such palpable fear in another person.

"Don't touch me." Sans said, glaring at him. "My magic's not low enough that I can't bean you in the face with a bone." He hoped that Flowey would just back off, but the chances of that were very slim.

"Sansy." Flowey sighed, smirking at his bravado. "When are you going to thank me like a regular person? I just healed you."

"I hate you. Why would I thank you?" Sans growled in response. "And don't call me Sansy."

"Hate is not that different from love." Flowey replied, smiling. "Besides, I know you're attracted to me. It's so funny seeing how you react to me physically." Flowey giggled, watching the look of shock and utter disgust pass over Sans's face.

"I know you're bluffing. Your magical reserves are down to zero right now. I know, because I saw how long it took for you to get back your magic last time. A day at least?"

Sans froze. Uh oh. He knew. Sans glanced at the door. There was no way he could make it to the door with his shaky legs, but he had to try. Maybe he could try teleporting..