Part 1

(Y/n)'s POV

It has almost been two years since my parents died in a car crash. Almost two years since I started living on the streets. Since my parents had paid for all of my high school years I continued to go.

At school, I have no friends and no food. I have a boyfriend who thinks it's funny to abuse and hurt me. I know a couple of people but I never talk to them.

Anyway, one day there were a bunch of girls huddled around something or someone. I kept my distance but also got close to see who or what they were huddled around.

"Okay, okay," I heard a male's voice say. "Let me get this straight, you need two autographs for you and your sister?"

"Yes!" the girl said.

"Alright," the male's voice came again.

I kept getting closer not realizing it and soon enough I was at the front of the crowd.

"Hey," the male said, "would you like an autograph?"

Looking up at the male I immediately realized that he was the famous singer that all of the girls in school were always talking about. The male standing in front of me was none other than the one and only Shawn Mendes.

"Would you like an autograph?" Shawn asked again.

"Um, n... no thank you," I stuttered.

"Are you sure?" Shawn asked.

"Y... yeah," I stuttered again.

"I don't usually do this but what is your name?" Shawn asked.

"(Y/n)," I said confidently. "My name is (Y/n)."

Shawn nodded. "Okay. (Y/n) when did you start becoming a fan?"

"Umm," I said. "Well, I started to listen to your songs on the radio whenever I could. They are really good."

"Have you bought any albums?" Shawn asked.

"No," I said.

"Have you downloaded any songs?" Shawn asked.

"No," I said. "I'm sorry but I don't have a phone."

This is my first story so I'm sorry if this is terrible. Okay, I'm out. Bye!