Part 15

Shawn's POV

The next day, (Y/N) and I decided to take a walk in a park that was close to my house. As we were walking I decided to ask about why she smacked her dad.

"Hey (Y/N)," I said.

"Yeah, Shawn?" She asked her (e/c) eyes staring into my brown ones.

"Why did you smack your dad?" I asked.

(Y/N) stayed silent and didn't say anything.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," I said quickly when she didn't respond.

"It's okay," (Y/N) said softly taking a deep breath. "It's smacked him because it was like he didn't care about me."

"Of course he cares about you," I said. "What if he was trying to find you over those two years you were alone?"

"If he was looking for me then he would have found me in the first couple of months after the crash," (Y/N) said.

"Oh, I see," I said.

We walked in silence for what felt like forever. The only sounds were my and (Y/N)'s feet hitting the cement of the sidewalk. To be honest, it was kind of an awkward silence.

(Y/N) seemed deep in thought as we walked,  she wasn't even paying any attention to her surroundings.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh,  yeah," (Y/N) answered. "I'm just thinking. "

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Just stuff," (Y/N) said.

"What kind of stuff?" I asked trying not to sound annoying.

"It's just stuff Shawn, gosh," (Y/N) said, staring into my brown eyes with her (e/c) ones. "I'm just overthinking."

I knew something was off with her but I didn't want to annoy her anymore.

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" I asked earning a funny look from (Y/N). "What? Is there something wrong? Or do I have something on my face?"

Suddenly (Y/N) started laughing.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You asked me about a date yesterday and I said yes," (Y/N) said. "You remember, right?"

"Of course I remember. How could I forget that I was going on a date with a beautiful girl such as yourself," I said making (Y/N) smile and blush.

"You are too sweet," she said.

We walked for a little while longer until we decided to walk back to the house. And that's when everything went downhill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, I know. I am really trying to keep up with Wattpad and my normal life (especially while traveling the world and having to go back to school on the 21st). And it doesn't help at all that I've had writer's block. If you guys have any suggestions on what I should put in the story please let me know because I really am stuck. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and of you read through this whole author's note, thank you. Be sure to vote if you like it, comment if you want to (or have any ideas), and share if you want other people to read this too. Thanks and peace!