Part 9

Shawn's POV

When I was done talking to my mom, dad, and sister, I headed back to my room where (Y/N) was. I walked into my room and trying not to wake (Y/N) up, I got into my PJs on and brushed my teeth. When I was done, I got into bed with (Y/N) and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

When I got up the next morning, I felt arms around my waist. Not knowing whose arms they were and not wanting to wake the person up, I slowly turned to face them. It was just Shawn. I let out the breath that I didn't realize I was holding in. It's just Shawn, nothing to worry about. Feeling lazy, I didn't get up and I just laid in the bed waiting until Shawn got up.

Only a couple of minutes later though, my laziness took over and I fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time I woke up and Shawn wasn't there. Reluctantly I got up and headed into the living room.

"Look who finally decided to get up," Shawn said as I walked into the living room.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said. "I'm up."

"Good morning, (Y/N)," Shawn's mom, Karen, said.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"Leftovers from breakfast are in the fridge so help yourself," Karen said.

"Thank you," I said.

Karen just smiled as she walked down the hall.

When she was gone, I walked into the kitchen to see what they had for breakfast. Not finding anything in the fridge that I wanted, I decided to find Shawn and ask him what all they had to eat. Looking around, I couldn't find him. I sighed and walked into the living room and finally found him.

"Hey, is there any cereal in the house?" I asked.

"Um..., yeah," Shawn said getting up. "Follow me."

Without another word, I followed Shawn into the kitchen and watched carefully where he got the cereal. You know, for future reference.

"Here you go," Shawn said.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," Shawn said smiling.

I grabbed a box of Honey Nut Cheerios, found a bowl and spoon, and grabbed the milk

"You are one odd duck," Shawn said making me freeze. I didn't realize that he was still in the kitchen.

"Yes, yes I am," I said turning to him.

Shawn chuckled and shook his head. "Just eat your breakfast and get around. I want to take you somewhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawn's POV

(Y/N) had just come back to the living room after getting dressed and gave me a huge smile.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go," (Y/N) said.