Part 14

(Y/N)'s POV

The male at the door took a deep breath.

"(Y/N), it's so great to see you again," he said. "I'm your-"

"Dad?" I asked tears clouding my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah," my dad said nodding his head. "It's me, sweetheart."

Instead of going up to him and hugging him as a normal daughter would, I walked up to him and slapped him.

"I thought you died in a car crash," I said raising my voice at every word. "I thought you were dead. Why didn't you come back for me? I thought I was alone for two years and you didn't think to let me know that you were alive? Why did you pretend to be dead? Why did you just leave me after the car crash?"

My dad stared right into my (e/c) eyes and I could feel Shawn's warm hands holding my arm. I wanted to hide in Shawn's embrace but I kept staring at my dad with anger in my eyes.

"Well, I'm alive and I'm here now," he said. "And if you don't appreciate that, then I'll leave again because you look pretty happy here with this guy."

"At least I know he's alive and won't leave me as you did," I said holding Shawn closer. "I know that he will support me even if he thinks I'm wrong unlike you."

My dad glared at me. "I think I should leave," he said.

"The door's that way," I said pointing to the bedroom door.

Without another word, my dad left.

Shawn's POV

"I'm sorry for pulling you into that conversation," (Y/N) said after her dad left.

"It's okay," I said.

"No, it's not. I shouldn't have said all those things and..." (Y/N) couldn't finish before she burst into tears.

I brought the sobbing girl into my chest and stroked her hair.

"You know," I said making (Y/N) look up at me with red puffy eyes, "I would do all that stuff you said. I won't leave you and I will always support you."

"Really?" (Y/N) asked.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you," I said knowing that those words were true.

"I love you, Shawn," (Y/N) said burying her head into my shoulder.

"I love you too (Y/N)," I said kissing the top of her head. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bam! Sorry, I haven't put any new parts of my stories in so long but my dad turns the WiFi off on me so I can't really do anything. Anyway, I hope you guys like this part and don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thanks!