Part 17

(Y/N)'s POV

The room was dark and silent. The only sound was my breathing and that terrified me. I was sitting on a metal chair with my hands tied behind my back by a rope. I tried to move my hands out of the rope but I just ended up getting rope burn on my wrists. Sighing in frustration, I looked around the room. Because it was so dark, I wasn't able to see much, however, I did see a figure sitting in the corner.

"Hello?" I asked.

The figure didn't respond.

"Hello?!" I asked a bit louder this time.

"Nobody can hear you, sweetheart," a familiar voice said.

"Dustin? Is that you?" I asked.

"Awe man, you took all the fun away," Dustin said coming close to me.

He had a crazed look in his eyes and smelled like he hadn't showered in days. I slowly backed away.

"What do you want from me?" I asked crinkling my nose at Dustin's nasty smell.

"It's not me you should be asking," Dustin said with a creepy smile.

"Then who should I be asking?" I asked ignoring my burning nose hairs and getting right up into Dustin's face.

"Me," a gruff voice said.

"And who might you be?" I asked backing away from Dustin.

"Here, this should tell you," the gruff voice said getting closer and smacking me across my face. "Do you remember that?"

"What do you want from me, dad?" I asked.

"You already know," he said.

"No, I don't," I said receiving another smack.

"Stop playing dumb," my dad said angrily.

"I'm not playing dumb! What do you want from me?!" I nearly yelled.

"Do NOT  speak to me that way!" my dad said pointing his index finger at me.

"Then why am I here and what do you want from me?!" I asked.

"The money," my dad said. "I want money."

"What money? Whose money?" I asked.

"His money," my dad said.

"I'm tired of asking. Explain your evil plan as all the villains do in the movies and TV shows. I'll just sit here and wait," I said.

My dad growled and kicked one of the legs of my chair causing it to fall on the ground with my back along with the back of the chair lying flat against it.

"Are you ready to tell me your evil plan, grumpy?" I asked trying to stay calm.

My dad sighed. "Fine, you want me to tell you my plan?"

I didn't say anything but gave him a cold hard stare.

My dad smacked me. "Speak to me!"

"Yes, I want you to tell me your plan," I said not giving up on the glare.

"Now, we both know that you're dating Mr. Superstar," my dad started, "and we know that he's got a lot of money. What I want you to do is steal his money."

"No," I said.

"And why not?" my dad questioned.

"Because I'm not going to do that to Shawn," I said.

"Who said you'd be taking his money?" my dad asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean if you're not going to take his money, then you'll get with another Mr. Superstar and take his money," my dad said.

"No! I'm not doing that either!" I said.

My dad got really close. "Don't tell me what you are or are not doing."

"Don't tell me what to do," I said getting into his face as well.