+14+

private message between danisnotonfire is dead ok and my name will be phil lester soon

danisnotonfire is dead ok: so,,, i guess i'm homeless

my name will be phillip lester soon: what?

danisnotonfire is dead ok: so, i came out to my dad a while ago, right?

my name will be phillip lester soon: yeah, i knew that.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: well, my dad must have told my mum?

danisnotonfire is dead ok: because she found out. 

danisnotonfire is dead ok: i didn't come out to her for a reason. i knew that she wouldn't accept me. i only told my dad because i knew that he was okay with it. i don't know how my mum found out, and as my dad and you and everyone on the chat are the only people who know i'm gay, the only way that my mum could've found out was if my dad told her.

my name is going to be phillip lester soon: so, she kicked you out? look, dan. come over. we can talk this through. we'll go back and get your stuff. we'll sneak in if necessary. my parents are supportive of me, so i'm sure that they'll understand. this is serious, dan.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: but, phil. that's just causing you hassle. 

my name is going to be phillip lester soon: it's not though. we need to talk this through at least. come on dan. 

danisnotonfire is dead ok: i can't, phil! i can't talk! i try, but nothing comes out. i tried to talk to adrian, tell him that everything's going to be okay, but sound doesn't come out! when my mum started to question me, i was struggling to form words. but when she started shouting,, i just cried. there wasn't any sound coming out of my mouth. i tried to yell at my dad, telling him to let me stay, but i couldn't. there was no way that he'd be able to stop her, anyways.

my name is going to be phillip lester soon: dan, that's okay. you just need to come over. we'll just type like this. but you need to be warm. you can't just spend the time walking around the streets like you have no where to go. you'll get ill.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: but i don't have anywhere to go. i deserve to get ill. hell, i deserve to die. all i tried to do was make my parents happy. proud of me. but i failed. i can't even get good grades! mum was already disappointed in me for that, and look how upset and angry i've made her now. phil, i'm a bad person and a bad influence and i shouldn't be around you.

my name is going to be phillip lester soon: you have here, dan. my house. you don't deserve any of those things. just because you can't impress your parents, doesn't mean that you're a bad influence to everybody. you're the greatest friend i've ever had. don't push yourself away from people just because you made your mum upset. she had high expectations. i've told you this so many times before.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: but this has been said so many times before that i'm not sure if it matters. i'm just a being. i'm existing. i only make things worse for people. i'm not living. i'm only hurting people by being here. i've ruined the relationship between my parents and probably with my brother too. i pulled my whole family apart. it's my fault, phil.

my name is going to be phillip lester soon: i see you. you're walking down my road. dan, i'm making you come in here. it's too cold out there. you only have a t-shirt and jeans on! no jacket. dan, you need to take care of yourself.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: i just don't care anymore.

-----

groupchat

danisnotonfire is dead ok has left the chat.

my name is going to be phillip lester soon has left the chat.

pattycake: ???

dadlon: i think something's going on, leave them out of the chat for a bit. phil just messaged me saying that he'll explain another time, just don't add them back

pattycake: okay, tell him that i said i hope that they're both okay.

dadlon: will do :)

pattycake: thanks, dal :)

a/n so hi how are you