+30+

a/n - those of you who got the notification,, sorry this isn't an update, i just edited a bit because i made a mistake (thank you to @GerardGayyyyy for pointing it out - that didn't tag you i know, but my laptop is being annoying). also i edited the eraser/rubber bit because there were so many comments because of me being british and not calling it an eraser.

private chat between breadslice and pepe

breadslice: you better go through with the plan m8888

pepe: uhhhhhh

breadslice: ᕦ( ͌ ʖ̯ ͌)ᕥ

pepe: what in the living name of yeesus is that

breadslice: a 1v1 me at the park face

pepe: o

breadslice: but you better

pepe: ( ͡° ‸ ͡° )

pepe: fine 

breadslice: y a y :D

pepe: k bye

breadslice: bye bitch

pepe: r00d

breadslice: stfu and get your ass to school

pepe: k

~~~~~~~~~~

pete put his phone back into his pocket and walked a block to the bus stop. he wanted to go through with the plan that his friends had, but there was a bit of doubt in his mind. what if his friends were lying? what if patrick had never said that he liked pete back? 

but the more positive side of his brain was telling him differently. what about the way patrick acted when pete asked him if what the others were telling him was true? he didn't want to answer at all. he would've denied it if andy and joe had said nothing to him.

also, the way patrick had acted after being told that pete liked him. patrick didn't change. he acted exactly the same. it gave pete hope. although a part of him thought it was false hope, he ignored that and decided to go through with the plan. 

pete just told himself that his friends wouldn't put either him or patrick in a slightly uncomfortable situation if what they said was true, actually wasn't. however stupid they were, they weren't the type of friends that forced relationships - they'd say they shipped it at the most.

in the end, he just stopped thinking about it altogether. it was better than constantly stressing about it. pete would just do what he felt like doing, when ever he felt like doing it. making sure that patrick wasn't uncomfortable, of course.

~~~~~~~~~~

private chat between pepe and milkyway

milkyway: you better do it

pepe: i've already had this conversation with breadknob

milkyway: o

milkyway: well i'm here to give you words of encouragement

pepe: okay???

milkyway: