+15+

danisnotonfire is dead ok: thanks

my name is going to be phillip lester soon: you're welcome, dan. what else would i have done? any decent person would've done the same

danisnotonfire is dead ok: i don't know, left me on the street? it's where i should be. i've disappointed my mum - and probably my dad, too. seeming as he told my mum.

my name is going to be phillip lester soon: dan, you need to stop talking like that. you're an amazing person. your parents have always had really high expectations. you've been struggling to reach them for years. you've done as much as you can. it's not as if you don't try, because i know you do. you revise, and revise, and revise. and i understand that. i understand why you do it. don't get upset over disappointing your parents, because it's not something that could be helped.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: but you DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU'VE NEVER HAD TO EXPERIENCE THIS. YOUR PARENTS ACCEPTED YOU STRAIGHT AWAY. YOU'VE NEVER BEEN KICKED OUT. BECAUSE YOU'RE HOME. YOU HAVE A HOME. YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESORT TO WALKING ALONG THE STREET, HOPING NO ONE NOTICES YOU. AND WHEN SOMEONE DOES, YOU HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE OKAY. AND I'M NOT, PHIL. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTROL THIS ANGER ANYMORE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO AM I ANYMORE.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: i'm so, so, so, sorry, phil. please don't cry. i didn't mean to. i can't control myself. don't cry. do something productive. draw something, make something, craft something. ignore me. please.

my name is going to phillip lester soon: no, no it's okay. i don't understand. i got it wrong, and i know i did. look, i've stopped crying. i'm okay. let's sort you out. i'll get you a sofa bed or something. tomorrow's sunday. we'll get your stuff in the afternoon, when your parents are working. this is going to work out in the end.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: thank you.

danisnotonfire is dead ok: but i'm so sorry about what i'm going to do right now.

a/n i think i'll leave it here