Chapter 1

A young girl, aged fifteen and attending a college in her locality itself. Ziya always had the desires of studying very well and obtaining a scholarship. She was focused on her goals in life.

But nothing happens according to our desires. Being in a group of seven friends, all non-Muslims she had to blend in with the wider societies. Her friends were Kareena, Sanaya, Nimmi, Kate, Mahira, Cherry and Zinoo. They were the best of friends, always chilling out and having fun. Their friendship was very strong because they were most likely to be sisters than friends. However, things changed as soon as they reached the age of seventeen. Though Ziya never went against her religion Islam yet there was something missing in her. She was unaware of what could it be. All her best friends were in a relationship and she was the only one single.

Ziya was not that much interested in boys or in relationships because she knew that Almighty Allah has reserved one somewhere for her. Yet she used to feel bad and started to feel irritated as the only topic in that group was "boys". All these things made Ziya feel inferior and wanting to commit fornication. While hanging out with the friends she met a guy, Kabir (kareena's boyfriend's best friend). She had a crush on that guy and wanted to try if this could work along. Besides, the guy was a Muslim and he was damn cute. She thought maybe there was a chance with that guy.

They started talking and then meetings started. They flirt with each other. Ziya felt attracted towards that guy  but Kabir was such a playboy. Although having a girlfriend he was talking with Ziya and it was not a normal conversation. They were having romantic and sex talks. Ziya went along as she thought it was time for her to stop being such 'Old Fashion' and she should try to enjoy life like others. That is when she threw herself in that pitch. This 'relationship' lasted not more than one month. Moreover, Kareena and the rest people of the group knew about Kabir's truth but they hid it from Ziya.

As soon she came to know about Kabir's real face. She made her way out. She was not heartbroken anything as she was never in love with him. It was just an infatuation. But yes Ziya regretted the fact that she has given Kabir her precious time which she was supposed to spent for her education. She also found out that she only had some fake friends. Ziya asked for forgiveness to Almighty Allah for committing such a big sin. She revert to Islam but still hoped that one day she will find the man of her dreams. Though she had suffered a bit but she realised it was peer pressure that influenced her. Ziya knew they were all fake friends which will drag her to hell so she preferred to make her way apart. All this happened during the last semester.

Therefore, Ziya approached her very close cousin brother Ackbar and asked for help as she wanted to change her college next year. She was unable to continue such friendship and it was of no use as well. All the times she used to see those seven girls she used to be hurt. But Ackbar helped her in changing her college to an Islamic College.

Ackbar knew all the secrets of Ziya as he saw her growing in front of his eyes. Ackbar was already married to Zeeanah and they had two sons, Abbas and Asghar aged of twelve and ten respectively. Though Ackbar and Ziya had twenty years age difference but they were real best friends. For Ackbar, Ziya was not only her friend but he used to consider her as a daughter for he did not have any. Ackbar used to motivate her to go ahead and fulfil her desires...

************************************************************************************************************

As soon as Ziya joined the Islamic school she made new friends. She was so secured knowing that her Muslim friends will always guide her to the right path. Her friends were Lubeina, Hasnaa, Shameeah and Ouzmah. They shared lots of cute and lovely memories together. Always in their words, the name of Almighty Allah was included. This increased Ziya's faith in God. The four girls became Ziya's best friends. Their every words reminded Ziya that nothing is much greater than Almighty Allah. For that reason Ziya really loved them and felt blessed. All this was possible only because of Ackbar. Ackbar tried his level best to made Ziya feel better and so that she may forget about her past. But Ackbar always told her that she should continue to repent.

During all this process of making Ziya forget about the drastic past, she was invited in many functions held at Ackbar's place so that she could feel better and there something happened. Ziya saw Anush, one of Zeeanah's cousin brother. Anush a young man aged twenty-three, had a really good sense of humour and would make everyone laugh. Maybe this was the main reason why Ziya felt a kind of love for him. Anush liked to read Anasheed and would show his talent everytime there was a religious ceremony. Ziya tried to talk with Anush but she feared the fact that Anush would reject her. After a few months she gathered much courage and decided to send Anush a friend request on Facebook. As Ziya did not put any of her own picture on Social media, Anush did not actually realised that it was her. Yet he accepted the friend request. That day Ziya was extremely happy to make the first step. The conversation started and they became good friends. They would chat with each other everyday and every night.

Days went by, Ziya realised she was falling deeply in love with that guy. She even asked Anush if he knew her but Anush denied. Therefore she had to send one of her picture to allow Anush to get acquainted with her. Then Anush claimed he knew her for he saw her in many ceremonies. Gradually they became really close and this closeness got even more deep as one night Anush was feeling horny while chatting with Ziya. He expressed his thoughts to Ziya that he wanted to have a moment of pleasure with her but that he did not have any feelings for her. Ziya was a bit chubby and those curves made Anush want her. She had an awesome body figure. Ziya was certainly sure that she loved Anush, so without letting Ackbar know about anything she decided to make Anush happy even if Anush was demanding something really precious.

They had some sex talks and they flirt with each other. Anush was not in Mauritius at that time. He was in Paris on a holiday. His elder brother Saif lived there. So he was staying over there and at the same time Anush tried his luck of getting a job there. When Ziya came to know about it, she thought why not have some fun virtually as she will not be able to meet Anush in person so she is safe from not committing the actual action. During all these, Ziya was only thinking that if ever they had to get together it would be only for the sake that she really loved Anush. But she did not express her actual feeling for that man. She feared that this would destroy her relationship with Anush.

Therefore she preferred to remain silent and let this friendship continue. It was actually a relationship of 'friends with benefits' but Ziya was happy knowing Anush was always there for her. She only wanted the company of Anush and did not found it wrong to remain in such relationship. Ziya hide this matter to her best friends for she knew they would be angry. Neither Shameeah, Lubeina, Ouzmah nor Hasnaa ever had a guy in their life. They were focused on their main goals of achieving something in life but no wonder why Ziya went astray this time. It was definitely not peer pressure. Is it because she was deeply in love or because something was missing in her life and Anush completed that missing part?