Chapter 14

Two days went by and no news of Ziya which made Anush frustrated a lot. He tried every possible way to find Ziya but unfortunately he couldn't get any access. He even called Ackbar and narrated the whole story which led the latter in great shock. Consequently Ackbar also tried his level best to get information about Ziya but due to the identity change nobody was able to get through. However both of them doubted that Husn could be involved with the disappearance of Ziya and Anush started to keep an eye on him. Husn was aware that he will be doubted and questioned on several occasions therefore he was more alert and abstained himself from contacting Ziya.

Nearly one whole months went like this without any information of Ziya and Anush had no doubts on Husn anymore. Yet Anush felt miserable and he lost all hopes thus he decided to go back to Mauritius. Before going,  he met Husn and asked for forgiveness. He even told Husn that if ever Ziya come back do inform him. Husn agreed. When Husn was sure that Anush had already gone, he immediately phoned Ziya:

Husn: "Assalaamualaikum, are you fine? Is everything okay? How is the baby?"

Ziya: "Walaykumassalaam. I am fine alhamdulillah and what about you? Yes everything is okay over here especially with your friend Lisa. She is so caring and she never let me alone for a while. The baby is fine too. There is three more months to go."

Husn: "After talking to you i am feeling better now. I know that (laughing) and i am glad Lisa is taking good care of you and the baby."

Ziya: "I missed you so much buddy. Please come to me. I need you. I need my friend."

Husn: "I missed you more and i am extremely sorry for not getting in touch with you. It is because Anush had doubts upon me and i didn't want to let him get any clue. But guess what? Anush went back to Mauritius today. That is why i called you immediately."

Ziya: "Really? That's a good news. Maybe he was fed up with all the research."

Husn: "Maybe! Anyway just letting you know i've booked my tickets online. Next week i shall be coming to Ireland. We gonna meet soon. Don't worry, be strong and take care."

Ziya: "Oh wow! See just as i mentioned i wanted to see you. You've already booked your tickets. You're such a good friend man. Okay see you soon."

Husn: "I shall leave for now, i need to complete some paper works. Now you can call me at any time you want to."

Ziya: "Okay no problem. You take care."

******************************

Ziya wanted Husn to come as soon as possible and one week just went as lightning. Husn was finally in Ireland and Lisa went to pick him up from the airport. Ziya waited restlessly for Husn to come. Eventually when she saw Husn, she jumped in his arms with tears. It was so painful for her to live with the fear that anytime Anush might get to know about her but thankfully Husn managed the situation extremely well. Ziya was so happy about the coming of Husn that she prepared all his favourite food. They had a feast , Lisa, Husn and Ziya. Then Lisa went back job and Ziya was alone with Husn which was a great opportunity to talk a bit. Husn mentioned that he will be here till the delivery because his boss is not granting more holidays. Ziya did not mind at all for she spent one whole month without Husn , she had learnt to be strong enough and she would be fearless.

Ziya was care free and enjoying her few last days of pregnancy with her best friend. Day by day, she had to be very careful about herself and the baby. Fortunately Husn was a great helping hand. Whenever Ziya would get cravings late night, Husn was always available for her. He even took her for the regular check up at the doctor's place. He wanted to be sure that the baby is safe. Both stood by each other side's in that foreign country. Maybe that is what best friends are really of. Days went by and the delivery date was approaching which made Ziya nervous yet she would always act like brave and strong when sometimes all she wanted to do was crying and ending her life. But she did realise that she cannot be selfish as it is not only about her but about her baby too. One day, while on a regular check up, the doctor asked if Ziya or Husn wanted to know about the baby's gender but both simultaneously repliedto the doctor with a big no. This show how much they understood each other and how they connected so well.

There Anush did not actually gave up, he paid some people to keep an eye on Husn and as soon as he came to know that Husn went to Ireland he even sent some spy over there and that is when he knew that Ziya must be somewhere over there too but he was really cautious. At any time given, Ziya and Husn did know that maybe someone could be following them. Who would have thought that Anush could be so cunning that he planned something really big which Ziya could not even imagine in her dreams. But what was that ? Only time will tell so...