Chapter 4

Once in the room, they had a conversation. Though both of them were hesitant but someone had to make the first step so Anush spoke up.

Anush : "Are you fine?"

Ziya : "No am not (with a trembling voice)"

Anush : "Listen, let's just clear off all misunderstanding for once".

Ziya : "Misunderstanding? About what? About loving you, caring for you, missing you or for wanted you?"

Anush : "Please don't start it all over again. Just listen for once".

Ziya : "Okay speak up".

Anush : "Whatever happened it was just a mistake. I..."

Ziya : "Mistake? Like really Anush. It was a mistake. Yeah maybe you are right. It was a mistake loving you and giving you my everything".

Anush : "Please Ziya listen to me".

Ziya : "No! You listen to me. What do you think of yourself. Who gave you the right to play with my emotions? The way you made me feel as if am just a toy or an object is so ridiculous. Do you even have any idea through what phase i have gone? No, you cannot even imagine. How would you know what it feels like giving your everything to someone and that very person just break your heart. Do you know how it feels to be pregnant and feeling the baby inside you? And then going for an abortion? Not only that, each time you face the person who took your virginity and feels broken. Have you ever gone through that? HAVE YOU?"

Anush : "Not again. How many times do i tell you that it was not only my mistake. You are so..."

Ziya : "Yes am equally guilty but the pain through which i've gone is indescribable".

Suddenly Ziya burst out in tears. Crying uncontrollably. Anush came closer and without saying anything he hugged her. Ziya hugged him even more tightly and cried out everything that was inside her. She felt so secured and comfortable in the arms of Anush. He wiped Ziya's tears while calming her down.

Ziya remained quiet for a while and there was a moment of silence between them. Then Anush addressed to her(holding her hands) :

"Ziya,you are a nice girl but i don't love you. I apologise for hurting you and making you suffer like this. I hope one day you'll forgive me. But please for now just forget about the past. See how everyone is present here today just to celebrate your future and you are upset. That's not fair. I am extremely sorry but we cannot be friends for our relationship will not be like before. Maybe you will be more sad if ever you witnessed me loving someone else. That is why it is better for us to remain strangers with memories. I cannot promise to be there for you because i won't be able to do so. I just want you to be happy and have a great future. I know you had some desires but don't waste it over me. Go and fulfil those desires girl".

Ziya was still hurt by Anush's words. But then she said :

"I have already forgiven you but how do i explain this to my heart. How do i stop loving you? It is not possible! My happiness lies in you Anush. Only in you".(about to cry again)

Anush : "Wait. You know if ever we get married or anything else. We won't be happy because the feelings are not reciprocal. You'll be even hurt by that. I can never have any feelings for you so better be it like that. Live your life and try to be happy".

Ziya : "Can i hug you once more?"

Anush hugged her and Ziya was lost in his arms. Ziya touched him everywhere and started to kiss his neck and play with his hairs. Anush hold her for a while and asked what was going on. Ziya said she just want him. Ziya held his arms and wrapped it around her waist. This made Anush a bit horny but he was not ready to do such a thing again.

Ziya wanted to feel Anush again but it was not possible. Forcefully she tried to lured Anush but it did not work.

All of a sudden, someone knocked at the door and it was Ackbar, asking whether they have finished as everyone was looking for Ziya. They went outside separately...

Anush was constantly staring at Ziya and the latter wanted to approach him again but the fact that all family members were present she just couldn't.

The party went well and everyone had a great time together. They were happy and enjoying themselves. Ziya felt she should talk with Anush once again before leaving for India. She even asked Ackbar if she could go ahead but Ackbar denied upon the fact that Anush said lots of things.

However before leaving for home, Anush wished Ziya best of luck for her future.

************************************

For the past two weeks Ziya was busy with her packing and shopping. She did not even had time to think about Anush. After 2 weeks, Ziya took the flight for India. All her close relatives went to see her off at the airport. It was a very emotional scene. While leaving she cried a lot and she even hugged Ackbar and asked for forgiveness for all the trouble she had caused but Ackbar said it was not her mistake. Shit happens but life goes on. With the last talk she had with Ackbar she boarded her flight.

Once she reached India, she was focused on her goals and she made up her mind to never ever fall in love with someone who would never be with her. Days went by and she studied really hard. She stopped talking with strangers also her close friends could not have any contact with her. Ziya worked really well in her exams and she always passed with flying colours which made her parents really proud. Once a while Ackbar would call her and ask about her. She was perfectly fine indeed but she was not happy...