Chapter 17

Ziya's parents landed into Canada after 2 days and Ziya herself went to pick them up. She was so happy to see them, she couldn't resist and burst into tears. While hugging her parents she felt an immense peace and tranquility. Yet Ziya could not gather the courage to admit that she married Anush and was even pregnant. She managed to keep her silence. However she did apologised for not contacting her parents during the past few months but her parents had nothing against her. They were just happy to see her. Once they reached the flat, Hania greeted Ziya's parents and welcome them in a warm way. Even Hania felt blessed to have elder people by her side for she lost her parents at a very young age. She never ever had the love and affection of her parents. And look at destiny's game, Ziya's parent were about to stay for one and a half months.  Knowing that Hania's wedding was to be held next month, Ziya's parents asked Hania not to worry about anything because her parents are her now. This made her emotional and she could not stop herself from hugging Ziya's parents.

In the evening when Husn came back home, Ziya's parents already recognised that this gentleman must be the one who booked their tickets and the one who care about their daughter most. Ziya's mother, Shaheeda felt so good after meeting Husn. She knew that Husn was a nice guy and a really good friend of Ziya. Being a mother, she could understand the fact that Husn loves Ziya a lot. Even Sajjaad, Ziya's father knew that Husn was indeed a mature and responsible guy. The little family had a gala dinner together. After a bit of chit-chat, everyone went to bed. Hania shared her room with Ziya while Ziya's room was given to her parents. It was not an issue at all. Infact it was more fun for Ziya as she would get to talk with Hania and tease her as well. Ziya just wanted to make the last few days of Hania's life as a bachelor memorable. Despite going through a harsh situation herself, she was not ready to upset her loved ones. She knew only one thing, in order to acquire happiness first you must make others happy. That's what she was trying to do.

Gradually the wedding preparation started and Hania resigned from her job. She stayed at home and helped Ziya with the preparations. The responsibilities of guests list, food, decoration, venue, return gifts, cards and everything were distributed by Shaheeda to Ziya and Hania. They worked really hard and soon the big day was approaching. At any time given, Ziya was ready to go out for shopping because shopping is an ever ending process for a wedding. On 23rd November, the Nikah ceremony took place after Esha prayer and the same day it was Hania's farewell. However the next day, a reception was held in the honor of Hania and Arshad's wedding. It was a simple but beautiful wedding. The most emotional person was Husn definitely because throughout all these years, Hania has been supporting Husn and Husn was always there for Hania. Because of the death of their parents they had to take care of each other and be each other support system. However before going to her husband's house, Hania asked Ziya to promise that she will always be there for Husn and will keep him happy because he rarely expressed himself. Only Ziya could understand his needs and wants. Ziya happily agreed.

Ziya fulfilled her promise by never letting Husn alone and always caring for him. One week before Ziya's parents were about to leave for Mauritius, Husn tried once again to propose to Ziya. The latter was hesitating to accept it because she had practically nothing to offers him.
Husn then said: "The most precious gift among couple is honesty." This won the heartof Ziya and agreed on the spot because she wanted to move on in life. She wanted happiness and realised that it was in Husn form.
They even had a small engagement ceremony at home itself. Ziya's parents were also very happy because they knew Ziya took a really good decision and as Husn is a good human being, Ziya will never suffer and she will always be happy.

On the other hand, Anush and his wife were enjoying their life with their baby Salman. They roamed and organised many outings with family as well. Ackbar was also invited but every time he refused to go because he held Anush responsible for his betrayal towards Ziya. If Anush was not his brother-in-law, never ever in life Ackbar would have cheated on his cousin. Somehow by the actions and decision of Anush many lives were destroyed. However this does not seems to have any impact on Anush because all that matters to him was his wife and son. He would do everything just to make them happy...