Chapter 22

The whole night Ziya kept on thinking whether it will be fair to be dumb again and accept the command of Anush. She wondered what if it is the strategy of Anush as it is impossible to trust him again but what about her son... she kept on thinking when her phone rang from an unknown number. She picked it up

Ziya: "Hello"!

Unknown: "Hi bestie. How are you? This is Lubeïna here. Remember me?"

Ziya (overwhelmed) : "Hey Lub! What a surprise... after so many years! Oh how can i forget you? But where did you get my number?? Thought we lost each other completely."

Lubeïna: "I found your number somehow. No way dear, how can we lose each other. You remember the promise we made that we will meet. That is why i am calling you. We planned a lunch tomorrow, Shameeah and Hasnaa also will be present at our favourite place. It is high time to meet each other because we've been too busy for the past few years."

Ziya: "That's great baby. Okay sure i will be there. We got a lot to catch up. Infact i needed a boost up and guess what i got your call. That is what besties are! Right? (giggle)"

Lubeïna: "Definitely! Missed you so much dear... never mind! Tomorrow we gonna see each other after 5 years literally. Wow, indeed time passes quickly."

Ziya: "Five years! That's a long time. Yeah i missed you too. Okay we'll meet and what about dress code?"

Both laughed and remembered how they used to decide dress code for any outing plan!
Then Lubeïna said: "Wear whatever you want."

With this they bid goodbye to each other and Ziya went to sleep. The next morning, Ziya texted Anush saying she won't be able to make it up today as she need to go somewhere. Anush said it's okay.

Ziya got ready and reached the location exactly at 10 a.m where she waited. After a few minutes, Shameeah walked in and they greet each other with lots of warmth. They hugged each other and in the meanwhile Hasnaa made her entry. Ziya and Sham welcomed her with their arms opened when they saw Lubeïna coming from far. And then it was a group hug of the four bestfriends. Though they used to talk less with each other but their friendship was still strong. They walked to their favourite restaurant McDonald's, while walking they talked about their present life. Lubeïna who had been engaged to Ubaid, but still focusing more on her career and education. While Shameeah is an independent lady today and owned her own business. She even established her company abroad. Hasnaa is already married and lives in Dubai with her husband, Fardeen but came to Mauritius for holidays lately.

And as Ziya started to narrate what happened with her in the past few years, the three others had tears in their eyes. They wondered how Ziya suffered from all this alone and they got so angry upon Anush. However, by discussing and talking Lubeïna suggested that Ziya should fight rightfully for her son as she is independent and besides Anush committed a crime in other words. He should be punished for that. Even Sham and Has agreed with Lub. Therefore, Ziya decided she should defintely go to the court and fight for her son instead if being a nanny. Ziya was now at peace and she enjoyed the lovely moments with her friends. After so many years, Ziya was happy. She just wanted time to stop so that she could be happy forever.

Taking her bestfriend's suggestion into consideration, Ziya went ahead. She filed a case against Anush for kidnapping and fake marriage. When Anush came to know about this case, he was extremely shocked and wondered why Ziya took such step. He was worried as he could be imprisoned. However, his money saved him. Like always! The matter even went to court and Ziya wanted the custody of Salman. After few weeks of court sessions, the judge was in the favour of Ziya because Salman was still a baby and only a mother coupd handle a little milk-drinking baby like that. Finally Ziya was victorious and got the custody of her son. Hearing this news, Mehek got really sick. Though Anush handled the matter without her knowledge. Even Anush tried to pay lots of money to his lawyer so that the custody should be given to him only. But in vain and this proved justice to Ziya who had suffer a lot. It took a few days to complete the legal process and paper work for the custody. As soon as Ziya got the custody of Salman, she decided to settle down with Husn as she was in an engagement with him and even Husn wanted to accept Salman as his son. She was thinking of taking her parents to Canada along with her. She called Husn and informed him about their arrivals.

Before leaving for the airport, Ziya went to meet Anush at his place so that he could see his son. Anush was literally at the feet of Ziya, asking for forgiveness and begging her to stay. But Ziya would not change her mind. She asked him to stop creating a scene and that he is allowed to meet Salman whenever he wants to. After that, she even invited Anush for her wedding with Husn in two months. Anush was devasted, where he thought his family would be completed now his family was more broken than before. Mehek was still sick but she could understand Salman was going away. She requested to hold Salman a bit and Ziya was not so cruel, she allowed Mehek and Anush to spend few minutes with Salman. But Mehek's last wish remained incomplete, seeing Anush with his family!

Soon Ziya was already in Canada with her family, Husn came to pick them up. The little family was extremely very happy. Husn met the baby for the first time and he had a strong connection at the very first meeting. They drove to their new house, fully furnished and bought by Husn. This is the only reason why Husn did not accompany Ziya to Mauritius as he was working hard and earning more money to be able to buy their dream house. It was so spacious and big with four bedroom and one master bedroom in total. Even Ziya's parents were happy to see the happiness of their daughter. And yes, the wedding preparation had to go on and everyone was busy....