Chapter Fifteen

I allowed myself to take my time looking over her body, my eyes trailed slowly up and down, from the tips of her toes to meet her eyes. She looked purely stunning only wearing her heels, and I was trying to maintain my control in my ultimate desire to take my time with her.

She didn't hide from me this time, although that timid look in her eyes was still present, which made me nearly drool over her. This subtle hint of innocence she had would eventually be my undoing.

I lifted her arms and placed them over my shoulders, then brought my hands to sides of her body, just under her arms and above her breasts and slowly moved the palms of my hands down over her soft skin. I felt every sweet and beautiful curve of her body as I made my way down lower to the tops of her thighs. I moved my hands back up over her thighs, and used my fingertips to lightly touch the inner skin of her thighs, making her sigh softly, deliberately making sure to brush the soft lips of her sex with my fingers as I continued up the length of her body.

When I came to her breasts, I curled my fingers and slowly traced the curve of her breasts to the centre of her chest and then delicately and ever so softly moved the fingertip of my index fingers around her nipples, making them very hard under my touch. Her eyes met mine as I fixed my gaze on her, watching the subtle signs of pleasure grace her face, and loved the soft way she bit her lip as I teased her nipples tenderly, knowing how sensitive she would be, and waited for her to shudder due to my touch. When she did, I grinned at her pleasantly and bent down to sit on the edge of the couch.

I placed my hands on her hips, and pulled her closer to me, taking her left leg into my hand and lifted it up to place it on the couch beside me. I continued to look into her eyes as I did, watching her bite her lip in anticipation of what I would do next.

I couldn't move my gaze from hers. Simply watching her breath in heavily before me, waiting to know what I was going to do to her, made me crazy and really in truth, she made my want to turn her around, and bend her over and have my way with her hard and fast. But I stilled myself, wanting to savour her for a little while longer before taking her.

I looked down, my eyes coming to rest on my desire of her, my cock pulsed at the sight before my eyes. Ever so slowly I brought my fingers to the soft lips between her legs and gently pushed them apart, opening her to me and moved my head closer, wanting to taste her sweetness so badly when I saw her glistening wetness.

When the tip of my tongue came in contact with her opening I let out a groan of pure elation at the contact, and Neveah let a soft sigh simultaneously. I slowly licked my way up to the tiny bud of flesh, pulling her closer into me, applying more pressure against her with my tongue as I moved upward, then devoured her fully, my mouth closing over her completely, and I enjoyed the scent of her arousal by breathing her in deeply.

With my fingers still parting her, I brought my free hand closer to her, and gently touched her opening with the very tip of my finger, stroking back and forth over the the tender flesh of her entrance, pressing into her with my finger as I caressed her. Hearing her soft moans grow more rapid made me wild with an intense urge to unleash my sexual desires on her with an absolute insane frenzy of having her however I selfishly pleased.

I simply couldn't control myself as I quickly grabbed her from behind, and forced her to me as I fell back into the couch, making her rest her knees on the cushions of the top of the couch beside me, positioning her above me while I slid down lower into the couch. I looked up at her sex above me, and moaned deeply in my hunger for her that was now beyond desperate and insatiable.

I parted her once again and saw how incredibly wet she was due to my caress. I looked up at her, and smirked at her deviously when I saw that she was now holding her head, with both her hands under her chin, her fingers on her cheeks, blushing at me furiously. The length of her arms were pushed against her breasts, covering them from me in her shyness due to my actions. I continued to hold her eyes with mine as I inched closer to her, opening my mouth as I drew near, my tongue ready to taste her when I fully close the space between us.