Chapter Nineteen

" So what you're saying is that you had been stalking me." Nevaeh asked me, mock surprise and shock flowed through the tone of her voice.

" Yeah." I admitted, and she sat there looking at me with a weird smile plastered to her lips.

" I don't know how to feel about that. I mean, for how long, when, where." She asked even more quickly, my fear was gone and I was fine to tell her anything she wanted to know.

She sat beside me naked as I lay beside her in the same manner. I couldn't take my eyes from her as I watched her speak, it was comical for some reason to me. I guess because she wasn't fully serious, but she also was.

" Oh I don't think you want to know the answers to those questions. " I joked, as I poked her in the side of her waist playfully, watching her body jolt at my touch when I did.

" Are you ticklish there. " I asked, as I grabbed her waist with both hands and let loose on her. Her laughter rang out, sounding like a beautiful melody to my ears as she playfully hit me and kicked the air to try and get away, making me laugh to her response.

" Stop, no don't, stop." She screamed, as I continued to tickle her and pushed her back down onto the bed, pressing my body down hard against hers, stoping her from getting away, and continued my loving assault on her as she continued to laugh and squirm beneath me.

" You had better stop squirming like that or you will make me hard again and then you will be in trouble." I teased, and instantly she stopped moving beneath me, which simply made me cease tickling her. I looked down at her and gave her a mocked look of shock.

" Don't you want me inside you again?" I asked her, feigning strong sadness and disappointment. She giggled at my response, and my heart leapt at the sweetness of her innocence in that moment. I kissed her passionately, and after a few seconds she pulled away, turning her head to the left in order to do so.

" I'm still trying to figure out if I forgive you for stalking me." She said her voice was serious, and her expression even more so, and I could only stare at her, with my heart stopping in my chest. She stared at me intently, with such deep seriousness that I didn't know what to do. Now scared that she may have realised how bad my actions had been.

" You are so easy Cael. So easy." She said, and laughed as pushed me playfully, but due to the fear I had felt, I was instantly hurt by her actions.

" That was harsh Nevaeh. I had truly believed you then" I told her, as I looked down at her, and instantly I saw the regret in her eyes.

" Oh god Cael, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone that far. Please forgive me, it was wrong." She begged, apologising for her actions as her hand came to my face lovingly. I could see she meant it within her eyes and my heart softened.

" It's okay." I told her, as I brought my forehead to hers, our lips only an inch apart. I kissed her softly just once and stared into her eyes.

" I'm just so afraid to lose you now." I said honestly, as she looked up at me with deep concern. " To admit the things I did in order to have you in my life make me scared." I confessed to her openly. All of a sudden I didn't want to have any secrets between us. I knew that not being honest with her would only bring about disaster in our relationship.

" I'm sure you didn't do anything different than what you might have with other women." She said, and I winced at her words.

" And besides Cael, nothing you could say will make me leave you."

" Nevaeh, I went to great the lengths, more than I did with any other woman when it came to you. At the time it scared me, I judged myself everyday for doing what I did, wondering if I was wrong, if there was something bad inside me due to how much I longed to know about you. you plagued my thoughts every waking minute."