Chapter One

And there she was. The very sight of her caused my heart to skip a beat, my mind went into overdrive due the image of her standing there at the street lights in front of me. She had the most tantalising look of innocence, mixed with the delicate touch of youth washing over her facial features when I caught a glimpse of her face from the side, as she looked from side to side of the street, while the streaming traffic passed by in front of her.

I had never seen a woman such as her, and from the very first time I had seen her, I knew I had to have her. It was even as simple as the fact that I had to know her. I didn't care whether it was personally by her mind and thoughts, or if it was purely and simply an intense need of sexual attraction and satisfaction of what she would offer to me with my touch upon her body. Either way, I had to know her.

No other woman had caused me to feel as I did when I had first seen her, and for now, without her knowledge of the fact that I was watching her, I was more than content to let my fantasies of her run wild in my mind. I had first noticed her innocently one spring afternoon, when she had walked by me on the busy city street, seeming lost within her own thoughts. Her eyes were focused on the high-rise buildings with a small smile on her lips. Even as she passed by me, I noticed the small battle of smiles, and slight frustration playing on her face, and it was her beauty mixing with these small facial expressions that intrigued me. And yet, I was well aware that it was also greatly my own instant carnal desires that had lured me to her.

Everyday I waited with baited breath to simply be given a single glimpse of her. Many days passed after I had first seen her, only to find myself disappointed that she had not appeared, and my mind only maddened me due to the very thoughts I had of her, and I began to fret that maybe I would never see her again. As more days passed, I wondered if it may have been the one and only time that I would ever see her. After many days of waiting, I was eventually greeted with her passing by once again.

I knew it was a very dangerous game to play by desiring a woman, and wanting her so badly. Yet I couldn't understand why I felt so strongly about this one woman who I had only seen once, and had never spoken to. In my past I had made sure to seperate my emotions from my desires, swearing to never allow myself to become too deeply attached or to feel anything more than my own sexual needs and gratification, in which I knew I would have with any woman I chose to pursue.

I never once allowed myself to feel anything on a deeper level for any woman I had bedded in the past. Not a single one. They all had been nothing more than pure sexual conquests for me. And yet, even though my desires to pursue this one woman were more intense, and much stronger than they had ever been with any woman who came before her, I slowly came to find there was something else stirring deep inside me because of her.

I wanted nothing more than to make my presence known to her. I had waited so very long now, months even, and had simply found great pleasure in watching her, and yet somehow, due to my own nerves, something stilled me from taking the next step and making myself known to her.

God the things she did to me. Never had I held back before, I had always taken what I had wanted and desired without a shred of hesitation, always using my good looks and witted charm to win over my conquests. Why was she so very different from the rest? Why, with this one woman that I had set my sights on, did I feel this way? And yet, she didn't feel like that to me, a simple conquest, it seemed she was far more than that. My mind told me to do what I was longing to, and to do it now, before it was too late for me to take my chance.

Quickly I made my way over to her in only a few strides, and stood directly behind her as she waited for the traffic lights to change. The smell of her perfume hit me full force, and caused an intense fire of desire to spread through my body, making me lust for her, want her.