Chapter Twelve

I laid there looking down at Neveah through the corner of my eyes as she began to fall asleep within my arms. I couldn't take my eyes from her, even as she slipped away from reality into the dream world, beauty was all I saw. Angelic beauty. A small satisfied smile graced her lips and her cheeks were flushed with the heat caused from our lovemaking.

Even though I was completely drained physically myself, I simply couldn't seem to let sleep take me. I simply laid there feeling utterly enamoured by this woman who lay within my arms, with her small hand stretched out on my chest over my heart, and her fingertips pressing into me and clenching my skin softly as she fell into her slumber. Each time I felt her fingertips move, I couldn't help but smile and hold her closer to me.

The sex I had just shared with her had been amazing, more than amazing, it had been incredible, and I could easily say that none of the women I had bedded before her had given me as much pleasure as she had.

The image of her sitting above me flashed into my mind, causing me to harden in it's memory as I looked upon her, my desire to have her again took a hold of me. I couldn't believe what she did to me as I laid there holding her. It was only mere moments ago that I had taken her and now I wanted to have her again.

I breathed in deeply trying to calm myself, only to fail miserably. I sighed wistfully, knowing that it was going to be a long night as I became painfully rock hard with my eyes still locked on Nevaeh, watching her sleep peacefully with my desire for her becoming dangerously close to an obsession.

                                                                              *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

I stared out from my bedroom into the living room of my apartment watching the sunrise, smiling at the golden orange glow of the morning sun that entered through the open window of my living room. I had not slept at all through the night and neither had I moved. I had been much too content with having Nevaeh in my arms to move. My arm had lost feeling many times through out the night, and all I could do was flex my hand open and closed in order to get the blood flowing again due to my own stubbornness.

I had painfully endured the night remaining hard, each time I would feel myself soften slightly, the images of the night assaulted my mind, causing my cock to stiffen painfully again. I turned my head to look down at Nevaeh, who still slept soundly and grinned deviously. I wanted to know everything with her in that very moment and slowly rose gently, resting the top half of my body on my elbow, while I cradled Nevaeh's head on my forearm and pulled back the blanket from her body, before I gently pushed her to lay upon her back on the bed.

My cock came in contact with the side her thigh as I moved to lie on my side a little more, and stifled a groan of intense yearning out of the fear of waking her as I looked at her face. She was the epitome of serenity and peace as she slept. I noticed the small smile that graced her lips the night before was still present, although the flush on her cheeks had faded, but I was determined to make it return.

I moved my eyes lower, slowly drinking her in, examining every inch of her body, taking notice of small beauty marks scattered perfectly over her chest and longing to touch and tease her nipples to attention, but fought against it as I moved my gaze lower. It took every ounce of strength I had within me not to touch her and to only simply look. My eyes moved lower, resting on the one place that I found much too enticing not to touch.

Ever so gently I bought my fingertips to the little bud of flesh between her legs and rolled it between my fingers before running the tip of my index finger over it with a featherlike touch. I turned my eyes to Nevaeh's breasts and saw her nipples respond instantly, as they come to stand at attention.