Chapter Twenty One

I stood before her, wondering how far I would want to take things with her as I gazed into her eyes. What choice of words I would use with her, what I wanted to make her do. It was new territory for me to initiate sex by the means of dominance and make her submit to me.

It was something I only had fantasised about with her, and with other women, now that I was being given the chance, I didn't know which way to go. Instinct told me to do everything as I had always wanted, to throw caution to the wind and let my inhibitions run wild. I slowly traced her lower lip with my tongue, holding back a smirk as she breathed in deeply.

" Do you like that." I asked her, staring into her eyes.

" Yes."

" Do you want more?" I asked, and watched her closely, her eyes sparkling playfully before she responded.

" No." I heard her say, which made me continue with my play of the moment, and I gripped her hair more firmly in my hand making her come to stand before me as I did, and quickly took her skirt into my free hand lifting it fast as she stared at me in shocked wonder.

My fingertips found their way to her underwear and I forced my knee between her legs opening them for me slightly before I slid my fingers underneath the material, slowly finding my way to what I was searching for, and when I slid my fingers between her soft lips between her legs and when I felt how wet she was, I cocked my head to the side and grinned at her deviously.

" I think you are lying." I told her, as she drew in a sharp breath when I pushed the tip of my finger into her. " Are you lying to me?" I asked, and she simply stared at me in the most innocent way, biting her lip as she did, making me feel as if I was going to lose control instantly.

" No." She responded, and I pushed my finger into her as hard and as deep as I could. With my hand in her hair, she threw her head back due to my touch and pressed against me. It was so hard to keep control of myself as I watched her response yet, I pulled her back from me slightly, forcing her head back forward to look at me, keeping my finger still within her and looked down at her and shook my head.

" No, don't do that. Now tell me, do you want more?" I asked, pushing my finger in and out of her a few times, loving hearing her gasp as I did, and then stopped as I brought my lips so very close to hers and waited for her answer.

" Yes" She breathed softly against my lips, leaving her lips open to me, and I rewarded her by tracing my tongue just around the inside of her mouth, before placing my lips over hers and kissing her slowly and softly.

" Good." I said, between our kiss, and after a few moments I pulled away and lead her over to the couch. In a way I wanted to create the fantasy I had first had of her. I wanted to know if she would turn the tables in honest truth. She had shown me slight defiance just now which I was enjoying greatly, she played along exceptionally well, and yet I was curious to know more.

She followed me silently and remained silent as I placed my hands on her waist, and sat down on the couch with her still standing before me. I released her and bought my hands to rest on the tops of my thighs and couldn't stop myself from smirking as she began to fidget. I licked my lips as I watched her become shy in silent anticipation of what I would do next.

" Undress for me." I told her in a demanding tone, watching her closely when she stared at me and didn't move. Flashes of my fantasy of her entered my mind when she had remained still in it and my cock pulsed at the memory from what I had imagined in it.

I leaned forward and told ahold of her waist quickly, pulling her forward sharply causing her to gasp and stumble towards me. Her eyes stared back into my own as I held her up and questioned if she was alright with out speaking a word to her. She nodded slightly at my silent question, and I realised that I couldn't be too forceful with her just yet and I didn't I want to frighten her either. I reached up to take her chin into my hand and stared at her, turning back to what I was planning.