Chapter Thirty

I couldn't tear my eyes away from what I was seeing before me. I smirked when Neveah turned her head to the left slightly with the top of her head touching my chin, as she looked away from the mirror due to her shyness. She breathed in deeply when the tips of my fingers slowly came in contact with her left breast. I wanted to take my time with her, even though I had taken her many times through out the day, and wanted her again so very badly, but I longed to go slow.

I moved my fingertips over her whole breast delicately, making her skin rise with the gentle lightness of my caress, and she shuddered underneath my hand, making me grin before I traced my hand across the centre of her chest and gently began to tease her in the same manner as I had with her left breast with her right breast.

I couldn't stop grinning when she pushed her chest out and sighed softly. Her eyes were closed, and once again her head rolled to lay on my shoulder, and I couldn't stop myself from bringing my lips to her neck. She moaned while I kept my eyes on the mirror before us, enjoying the view of her and the movements of her body as I caressed her.

For a split second her eyes opened, and we locked gazes within the mirror, only to have her close them and tilt her head away.

" Open your eyes Nevaeh, look at me." That split second of our eyes locking on one another had sent a thrill coursing through my body, and I desired to have it again with my soft and demanding words spoken to her.

I watched her open her eyes and look at me within the mirror, and I smiled as I brought my lips to her neck again, staring at her intensely, willing her to not look away while I moved my hand lower.

She breathed in deeply once again when my hand trailed down the centre of her chest then slowly over her stomach and down over her lower abdomen, only to continue down further, her eyes followed my hand in silent anticipation while she bit her lower lip. The moment was so erotic for me that my body began to tingle all over, and the burning desire I had for her was so intense that I was nearly pushed over the edge of control when I touched her ever so lightly intimately.

I was lost in the image the two of us in the reflection of the mirror, and I moaned aloud when I saw her bend her right knee to open herself to me further. I couldn't contain myself due to her small action, which made me slid my fingers slowly and firmly down over her sex, until my whole hand was holding her possessively, with my middle finger pressing into her.

I heard a soft ah escape her lips when she felt the tip of my finger enter her, and I wanted more from her instantly. I pushed into her further, her right leg opening wider for me as I did and grinned as our eyes met in our reflection.

" Don't look away Nevaeh." I told her, sliding my whole finger inside her and pressed the tip of my finger against the soft flesh within her, and moved it very slowly in circular motions. I licked my lips as she stared back at me provocatively, still biting her lip as her chest began to rise and fall in slow motions, while her right hand rose up into the air and behind me, with her hand coming to touch the back of my neck, before grasping my neck tightly when I pressed my finger against her deep within more firmly.

The whole top half of her body was leaning back against my own while I slowly pleasured her, giving me all of her, every movement she made, which each soft gasp echoing within my ear.

I pulled my finger out of her slowly, and ran my hand up over her body again, relishing the feeling of her soft skin underneath my touch and began to tease her nipples gently between my fingertips, one after the other as I watched her come alive with our reflection within the mirror.

I moved my hand higher, taking her neck into my hand gently, and turned her head away from my own when my thumb and fingers come in contact with the jawline. I brought my lips to her neck and kissed her slowly, licking her in between my kisses, wanting to taste the sweetness of her as her hand moved higher on to the back of my head, her fingers curled with my hair and grasping it tightly.