Chapter Eleven

Slowly I slid in and out of her until I softened, lost in absolute oblivion from the intense and intimate moment I had just shared with her. Her soft moans were the sweetest music to my ears as I stared at her. The slight repetitive shuddering of her body made my lip curl into a small grin of pure satisfaction.

I gently took her chin into my hand and brought her face down to meet mine, staring into her eyes as I inched my mouth closer to hers. I traced the bottom of her lip with my tongue while I pulled out of her slowly, relishing the feeling of her tightness and wanted nothing more than to be inside her instantly again.

I tried to collect myself as I continued to savour her lips, my mind was racing uncontrollably due to what I had just had with her.  She had proven to me that she was most definitely something else, and that the sex with her was nothing short of amazing. My hands had a mind of their own, even in my moment of the mind altering state she had placed me in, they found their way to her breasts and fondled her when I kissed her deeply.

Once again she moaned softly into my mouth and all my senses were shattered. I was finding that I loved it too much when she moaned into my mouth, and was surprised when I felt myself grow hard due to what she was making me feel. I had just had her and I was dying with the need to have her again.

In my haste and need of wanting her, I quickly moved my hands to her backside, firmly squeezing as I lifted her off the table, her legs instantly wrapped around my waist and turned away from the table with her in my arms, and blindly walked towards my bedroom.  

My mind was racing, wanting to have every last inch of her all over again. I wouldn't be satisfied with just quick sex. It was only a few moments before I walked into the bathroom, and with one last deep kiss I released her, placing her to stand beside me and opened the shower door. I glanced at her quickly after turning on the water and saw the shyness return with a blush painting her cheeks. I watched her arms cross over the front of her body, as though she were shielding herself from me and I only found myself gazing at her in question.

I turned to her, placing my hand on her cheek tenderly and bowed my head to kiss her softly, pulling away and ending the short kiss only after a few moments had passed and looked deep into her eyes.

" There's no need to be shy Nevaeh. Not with me." I said to her soothingly, pulling her into my arms and then guiding us both into the shower.

I pulled her close as the warm water covered the two of us, my hand moving over the side of her body, finding its way down between our bodies to the most sensitive and intimate part of her. Gently and slowly I began to caress her, watching her breath in quickly due to my touch. Her eyes were fixed on mine, her mouth opened slightly as she moaned softly.

I watched her bite her lower lip, which caused me to grin at her and turn her towards the wall of the shower. I backed her up against it slowly, hearing her gasp as the cold tiles came in contact with her skin. I pressed my thumb more firmly to her, adding more pressure to bring her there more quickly with my caress. Within moments I was once again watching her climax, shuddering under my touch and I smirked with satisfaction as I continued to pleasure her.

Her body reacted wildly, I could see the glaze in her eyes and loved hearing the sharps gasps as I continued without mercy. She uttered my name, and said a few incoherent words before she took a hold of my shoulders, digging her fingers tips into my skin. I couldn't help myself with my continued caress, I was enjoying her response too much to stop.

I quickly took her right thigh into my hand and lifted it, bringing it to rest against my hip, wanting to take her right there against the wall of my shower but decided to keep that for another time. Maybe in the morning. I thought to myself as I heard her cries of pleasure grow louder, hearing her repeat the same words over and over in short soft gasps that brought me great pleasure of their own.