Chapter Twenty Three

" Do you have to go to work?" Nevaeh asked me, as I turned around to look at her and smiled. She looked absolutely amazing lying there in my bed, the blanket only half covering her. The sight of her perfect breasts free for my eyes to feast on made me want to strip off the clothing I had just put on and have my way with her.

" Yes, I do, although I would give the world to stay with you" I told her, and laughed as she rolled onto her back, threw her arms above her head over the pillows as she arched her back and told me in a whisper ' then stay'. I could only laugh at her response, yet she had a hold over me and I walked over to her and kneeled above her on the bed.

I kissed her hard and fierce, my free hand finding her breasts and beginning to play as I tasted her with my kiss. I pulled back the blanket and moved my hand between her legs. As soon as my fingertips touched the sweet opening of her, she grew wet and her hand found its way to mine.

" Yes, pleasure me before you go." She said, between our kiss as her fingers closed around my wrist. I was more than happy oblige her wish and pushed my fingers into her, and groaned loudly of my own need of yearning while I watched her response. She broke our kiss and pushed her head back into the pillow. Her neck was exposed to me, free for my lips to roam over, yet I simply watched her face as I pushed my fingers more deeper into her slowly, my face only a few inches above her own.

I looked down at her, utterly enjoying what I was seeing from her expression as I pleasured her. Her lips parted slightly, and she gasped softly for air, her eyes closed as her face showed such beautiful signs in her expression of what I was doing to her.

She moved her hips up and against my hand slowly as I pushed into her, and moved my fingers within her, caressing her intimately inside, wanting to see that expression of ultimate satisfaction written on her face. I moved my hand faster and then faster still. Opening my mouth in a silent mirroring of her own parted lips as I pleasured her. I felt her muscles tighten and soon she was shuddering violently while I placed soft, light kisses on her lips.

" Thank you." She whispered to me, as I nursed her ebbing climax, not wanting to stop at all.

" You're welcome." I replied, and kissed her passionately. " But now I do have to go." I told her, and she simply pouted at me. I laughed at her response, kissed her again and then finished getting ready for work as she lay there watching me and glowing in the euphoria I had given to her.

" I will see you later sweet one. Have a good day." I said from the door way, she blew me a kiss and with that I made my way out of the apartment with the sweet moment we had shared in my mind as I tried to prepare my mind for the work day ahead. I couldn't concentrate on what was waiting for me at work, my mind was simply focused on Neveah and the things we had shared over the last seven and a half months that had passed.

She had opened herself up to me willingly, and had given to me such wild nights in our experimenting of being dominated by one another, that any fantasy I had had in the past with women sexually was now fulfilled.

I was simply and utterly, and hopelessly in love with her, and everything she gave to me. She was unlike anything I had ever known, whenever she dominated me within the bedroom, the freak, the hellcat, the absolute goddess that she was came forth, and with such demanding, erotic confidence that she always left me utterly breathless,, stunned, satisfied and in awe and yet, I still yearned for more.

She wasn't shy like she had been, she was in her element with me, and even when I lusted for her innocence, I pushed the margin, bringing it forth and found myself saying and doing things I would never imagined I would do, with her accepting them willing and opening herself to me completely, giving me the pure innocence I desired from her naturally.