Chapter Twenty

" Which one would you like?" Nevaeh asked me, as she held up two sauce bottles in front of me and waited for my reply. Four months had passed since the night where I had shared my truth with her, and as I stood there shaking my head and smiling at her while we shopped together for groceries. I instantly felt that she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

In the time that had passed she had lived with me solidly, only ever going back to her apartment whenever she needed something,. Her belongings were slowly finding a permanent place at my apartment, and I didn't seem to mind. I was always with her whenever she went back to her own apartment, not wanting her to be alone and fearing for her safety if I were to allow her to do so. She always gracefully let me have my way in accompanying her. She had decided to keep her apartment, paying the rent on it each week, even though she was now pretty much living with me full time.

I had come to find out more of her habits and more about her in general, loving that she was a great cook, well an amazing cook, and it was simply and utterly another form of heaven for me outside the bedroom.

She was always experimenting with food, and it seemed that no matter what she cooked, it always tasted amazing. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with one to have her love, to simply be with her and call her mine, especially after my past and how I had treated women. With her I knew I was blessed.

She only had one annoying habit, and any man who lived with a woman would understand my annoyance greatly. The sides of the bathroom sink was always covered with her make up and hair items. We didn't fight over it but we did bicker. I would only shake my head whenever I saw it and feel my annoyance, then smile, knowing how much I would miss such a thing if she were not in my life.

Our bickering came from me asking her if she would mind putting her things away in the draw once she was done, and she always told me she was always in a rush and forgot. Lets just say, our bickering alway turned into a crazy intense moments of make up sex where ever we were at the time within my apartment of our small fight. Afterwards neither of us cared at all about what had been the reason that ended with us once again in each others arms.

Those moments of sex allowed me to always release my frustration on her, and she constantly opened up to me willingly, taking all of me inside her as hard and as deep as I pleased, and she matched me the entire time with her own body. It was always quick sex, fast, hard and rough.

Sometimes very rough, and yet she felt safe enough with me to be as I desired with her in such a heated moment. In a way, the two of us were like two untamed beasts, nearly wildly attacking one another in the most delectable way. I could never believe just how much she let me be myself whenever or how ever I was with her, whether it was sexually or not. She just simply let me be me, and in return, I gave to her the same.

" Cael choose one." She said, again staring at me and waving both the bottles in front of me.

" You choose, you're the one going to cook, I'm just the one who eats." I replied, laughing at her when she groaned with frustration.

" You never choose. Please just do so now." I smiled and kissed her quickly.

" Okay, that one." I said, and pointed to the bottle in her left hand, watching her face grimace before me.

" What, was that wrong?" I asked her, feeling confused and she shook her head.

" No, It's just the other one would be....."

" See, damn this is why I don't choose, because it's not the one you want." I replied now feeling frustrated myself. " Get the one you want if it will be better."

" No, it doesn't matter, we'll get the one you chose." She said, and I sighed.

" No Nevaeh don't do that, just get the one you wanted."