Part 1 a. -the beginning

ALL RIGHTS IN THIS STORY ARE RESERVED. PLEASE DOT COPY OR GET ANY IDEAS FROM THIS BOOK! I WILL FIND OUT SO DON'T TRY IT.

PARIS

It was a dark rainy night. At the corners of a shop a man with a long black coat could be seen waiting for someone. A few minutes later a heavily dressed woman showed holding something tightly in her arms.

''Becka,'' The man said.'' are you sure about this?''

''Maison, please don't start again.''

''I know, I know, but come on, it's your daughter we're talking about. Don't you want her to be happy while she grows up and be there to live it?''

''Of course I do, but I can't be selfish and keep her with me. The goverment's guards are on my trail. In the end they'll find me and get me like they imprisoned Steven. And if that happens they will take Evelin from me and raise her to do their dirty works.''

''I undestand Becka, I really do. I promise I' ll raise her and care about her. But when the time comes I will talk to her about you and let her decide what to do on her own.

''I know I'm asking too much, but I know that she'll be in good hands.Your hands.''She relaxed her arms and a baby showed.He gently took it from her hands.

''You better leave now. They must be getting closer. Leave and watch yourself. Don't do anything that will leave this baby without a mother.'' And so he left.

'' Goodbye Evelin,''Becka whispered''I hope we meet again someday''

LONDON

SEVENTEEN YEARS LATER

''Evelin!Wake up!'' A woman's voice heard from downstairs.''You 'll miss the first period.''

''Just a couple of minutes...''Evelin muttered.

''Evelin, please wake up.'' The woman's voice grew louder as she went up the stairs.

She went inside the room and opened the curtains. Light fell on Evelin's face and she opened her eyes.

''I so hate mornings!''She complained

''Well, you have to get used to them if you want to keep your scholarship. The principle already wants to kick you out of school due to that explosion in the lab, don't give him more motives!''

''Lisa relax. Noone's gonna kick me out. They have no proof.''She stood up and put on her favourite blue jeans and purple T-shirt that matched her eyes.

''I guess you're right. I mean how dare they to accuse you for the explosion when you were standing so far away!''

''Come on, don't start with that again.''She sighed''Anyway I'll be late.''She headed downstairs, pickes her bag from the floor and a cookie from the counter.''Bye!!!See you in a few hours''

''Hey, come back!This ain't a proper breakfast!''Lisa complained as she closed the door behind her.

Come on guys! Vote for my story. ..... the rest of it is really interesting! !! :)
Ioanna_louk