Chapter 3...continued

I finally work up the courage to go into Starbucks and I see Jack sitting at a table alone.
I walk over there and sit down.
"Hey Jack."
I notice he's crying, but he's trying to hide it from me.
"Can we talk?" I ask.
He gets up and walks to the bathroom.
Man I really messed up.
I decide to text him.
(L: Lauren, J: Jack)

L: Jack can we please talk?

I wait a couple minutes and see that he's typing.

J: I don't know. Can we go somewhere else?
L: Of course, where do you wanna go?
J: Let's go to the park by our places.
L: Ok, see you there soon.

I walk to the car and drive to the park. I wait on my favorite part of the park, the swings.
All of a sudden, I see Jack all red eyed(all people who know the song Taking You should have that ring a bell) come sit on the swing next to me.
"Did that kiss mean nothing to you Lauren?" He says.
I look at him and also burst into tears.
"Jack of course it meant something, but I didn't know you wanted me to tell them all about it."
"They're my best friends, what would they do except be supportive?"
"I guess I just wasn't thinking."
There's a long and silent pause and he gets up and starts walking towards his car.
I get up and yell halfway across the empty park. "Jack, I'm so sorry! I really messed up, please forgive me."
He turns around but shakes his head and I can feel his disappointment.
I watch his car drive away and I cry on the swing set. 

Soon enough, I drive back to my place and Daniel and Zach are waiting on the couch. They both stand up when I walk through the door.
"Hey, what happened?" Daniel says.
I start crying even more. I tell them both the whole story.
"Where's Jack?" I add at the end.
"He went home, Corbyn and Jonah are talking to him right now." Zach responds.
I nod.
"Do you want us here tonight?"
"It's fine, I'll be fine. Thank you guys so much for helping me though. You are so sweet." I pull them both into a hug.
"I just have one question." Zach says.
I turn to him.
"Do you want to be with Jack?"
I think for a second. "Yeah, why wouldn't I? He's everything I want in a boy."
"Lauren, he's been talking about you ever since you moved here. Make sure he knows how you feel."
Daniel nods, obviously agreeing.
"It's just hard to tell someone directly how you feel."
"Sometimes you just have to do it, otherwise you'll never have the chance to be with them. I see how you act around Jack, you obviously like him." Daniel says.
"Yeah I do. Thank you both for the advice. I love you guys." I say pulling them into another hug.
"We'll get going but you go to bed missy. It's been a long day for you." Zach says.
"I will."
They walk out and I put on my pajamas.
I was so thankful to have them.
Later that night as I was laying in my bed, my phone vibrated. I got a text.

J: Can we meet up tomorrow? I want to talk to you again.
L: Yeah, sure. When and where?
J: Can I come over around noon?
L: Of course, see you then. Goodnight.
J: I appreciate the gesture but I won't be able to fall asleep for a while, I'm too busy thinking about today. Goodnight to you though.

I can't believe I messed up so bad. I hope I can fix things tomorrow...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hoped you guys liked the end of this chapter?? What will happen tomorrow? Anyway, I'll be updating soon so goodnight loves.