Chapter 15

Lauren's POV:

"Aspen?" Jack says.
She walks over and slaps him.
"You already left me for some dumb girl on the street?" She says.
"Hey!" I yell, trying to defend myself.
"Save it." She says. "Have you even told her about tour?"
I look at Jack. "Tour?"
"Aspen really? I was gonna tell her tomorrow. And I didn't ditch you, we broke up months ago. Get over it."
He's going on tour? And he didn't tell me?
Aspen walks out.
"You're going on tour and you didn't tell me?" I ask.
"Lauren, I was planning on telling you tomorrow. It's just we were doing so well when I got home."
"Jack I want you to be happy, and be able to have fun on tour, but I just can't do it. So if you go on tour, there's no me and you."
I walk out and start crying.
I sit at home that night and watch movies, while crying.

Jacks POV:

When I get home, I was confused on if Lauren had just broke up with me.
I decide to call my manager.
The phone is ringing and he finally picks up.
"Jack, how's it going?" He says.
"Okay, I was wondering if I could bring someone along on tour with us?"
"Who would that be?"
"Well, I have this girlfriend, Lauren. As you know, I just visited Pennsylvania and she was worried sick about me and I was worried about her. I couldn't put her through that again on tour. She's really special."
"You know what Jack, Lauren can come on tour with us. She will have to sleep in one of the extra bunks."
"Thank you so much! I'll let you get back to what you were doing. Have a good night."
"You too Jack."
I have to go tell Lauren!
I rush over to her house and knock. She doesn't answer and the door is unlocked so I quietly let myself in.
She is sleeping on the couch with sad movies playing and tears on her face. But she still looked beautiful.
I decided to just leave her a note.
I find a piece of paper and pen and write:

Lauren,
Call me as soon as you can, it's important.
~Jack

I leave the note on the table and go back home. I play video games for a couple hours until my phone rings.

Lauren's POV:

I wake up, a couple hours letter i'm guessing, and decide to get a snack.
I make myself a bowl of cereal and sit at the table.
I notice a note and read it:

Lauren,
Call me as soon as you can, it's important.
~Jack

I pull out my phone because I couldn't stand being mad at him any longer.
He answers right away.

J: Hey babe
L: Hi Jack
J: Come over please, we need to talk.

I hang up the phone and walk over to the Why Don't We house.
I knock and Jack answers.
"Lets sit on the couch." He says.
We sit down and he must have seen the worried look on my face when he said, "Don't worry, i'm not breaking up with you. It's good news."
"Ok." I say.
He takes my hand in his.
"As you know, I'm going on tour soon with the boys,"
I sigh.
"But I know how hard it was for you when I went to Pennsylvania," He continues and I nod.
"So I called my manager, and he said you can come with us on tour!" He finishes excitedly.
"Oh my gosh, are you serious?!?" I shout.
He nods and we hug.
"Wait, Jack. I can't barge in on your time with the boys." I say.
"No don't worry, Corbyns girlfriend goes too. You two can be friends!"
"Do you really want me to go?" I ask.
"Of course." He says and kisses my cheek.
"Okay then. It's settled, I'm going on tour with you!"
We hug one last time and cuddle on the couch for hours watching movies.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry this chapter was short compared to the other ones.
I hope you liked it!!
I'll update soon:)
Follow my instas:
nalani.mercado
definitely.wdw
💓💓
(btw I went to the why don't we concert last night so that's why i didn't update yesterday.)