Chapter 20

Jack' POV:

I can't buy her a puppy until after tour, so I have to do something else to make up for it.
I'll buy her roses, her favorite flower, and then we will go to the beach and walk along shore at sunset, her dream date.
And she thinks I never listen.
I just need some help....
"Daniel! Come here!" I yell.

Lauren's POV:

I sit on the couch and watch a movie. I feel so bad.
Then someone knocks on the door. I run over to answer, hoping it's Jack.
"Hey Lauren." Daniel says as I open the door.
"Hey Daniel." I respond.
"Wanna go shopping with the boys and I since tour is starting in a few days?"
"Sure. I'm gonna go change." I say and head for the stairs. 
"By the way, Jonah and Jack made up." I hear Daniel mention as I'm halfway up the stairs.
"Good." I yell.

Jack's POV:

I sent Daniel over to ask Lauren if she wants to go shopping, one of her favorite things to do.
When we get back, I'll have Corbyn say he has a surprise and blindfold her, then drive her to the beach.
He will take the blindfold off and I will be right there with roses, and I'll apologize and pour my heart out.
Corbyn will leave, we will have our date, and then I'll drive her back home.     

Lauren's POV:

"I'm ready!" I yell and run downstairs.
Daniel stands up from the couch. "Great. Let's go."
We walk over to the Why Don't We house and everyone is already in the Jeep.
Daniel and I get in and we drive to the mall.
"Finally." Zach says when we get in the car.
"Oh be quiet, it takes you twice as long to do your hair than it does for me to get ready." I retort.
"Ooooooo." The rest of the boys chorus.
"My girl's a savage." Jack says and I look at him.
We arrive at the mall, and we are in line for ice cream when I see someone, Mikey Barone? With Bryce Hall?
Oh no, Mikey's my ex.
"Lauren? Is that you?" Bryce says and smiles.
"Bryce!" I yell and run up to him. I jump into a hug, Bryce and I were always super close.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Mikey and I are in LA working, we will be here for a month. You?"
"Oh, I uh, I live here now."
Mikey walks up to us. I used to love Mikey, but when he went on tour, we decided to split. That's why it's so hard when Jack is away.
"Hey Lauren." Mikey says to me.
"Hi Mikey." I respond calmly.
"Long time no see." He giggles a little.
"Yeah." I smile back.
The boys walk next to me and stand there.
"Mikey, Bryce, these are my friends. The Why Don't We Boys."
"Oh yeah, we've heard of you. Corbyn, Daniel, Jonah, Zach, and Jake?" Mikey says.
"It's Jack." Jack argues. "Lauren, how do you know them?"
I look down. "Well um, Bryce and I have always been good friends and Mikey and I, we used to date."
"We were pretty good together too." Mikey says and puts his arm around my shoulders.
"But we are just friends now." I say and move towards Jack.
Jack puts his arm around my waist. "Yeah, she's my girlfriend now."
"Oh I see, but Jack, I'll get her back. See ya around Lauren, you have my number." Mikey starts walking away and winks.
"Bye Lauren." Bryce says sweetly.
"Bye Bryce." I say back.
"So, you and Mikey are getting back together?"
I glare at Jack. "Jack, really? We are just friends. I'm dating you, if you even want to anymore." I start walking away and he runs up and grabs my hand.
"What do you mean, 'If I even want to'? Of course I want to Lauren I love you."
I turn. "Then trust me Jack. Stop getting jealous when I talk to other guys. I only feel this way about you, all of your friends are guys so what do you expect? Please trust me Jack, and don't get jealous. I love you." A tear drips from my eye.
"Okay. I'll trust you and I won't get jealous. I do trust you it's just everything with me ex."
I step closer to him. "But baby, I'm not your ex. I'm me, and I would never cheat on you. Okay?"
He nods.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you more." He says and I kiss him.
When we pull apart the boys all make "ooooo" noises and I playfully roll my eyes. Jack holds my hand as we walk to the next store.

Mikey's POV:

Bryce and I go sit at the food court and I keep my eyes on Lauren.
Man, I should have never let her go. She's so perfect. I haven't moved on because I can't stop thinking about her.
I watch her talking to Jack, and then they kiss.
What does she see in him?
"Dude, what's up? You haven't stopped staring at Lauren this whole time." Bryce says.
"I'm going to get her back, one way or another." I respond and take a drink of my smoothie.

Lauren's POV:

After I have a few bags, we decide to go home.
I go inside and start packing my new clothes in a suitcase for tour when someone knocks.
It's Corbyn.
"Are you free?" He asks.
I nod.
"Let's go then."
We walk to Corbyn's car and I get buckled.
"Put this on." He hands me a blindfold.
"Why?"
"Just do it, it's a surprise." He says.
I put the blindfold on and we start driving.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next chapter is Lauren and Jack's date....
Thank you guys so much for all the views!!
Vote and like please!
I'll update soon:)
Comment ideas for the story??
Go read, "I Love You Jack Avery" if you have the chance!
💓💓