Chapter 52

Lauren's POV:

It was the next morning and Jack was still gone.
I was sitting on the couch with Corbyn and crying while he continued to tell me it would be fine and Jack isn't mad at me.
"What if he never comes back?" I ask.
"He will, you're here and he would never leave you. He cares too much." Corbyn says.
"I need to see him." I sob.
Corbyn rubs my back. "You will soon."
I head footsteps and Zach walks in from outside.
"He didn't answer."
I cry even harder. He won't even answer the phone.
"Where could he be?" Zach asks.
"I don't know man." Corbyn answers.
What if he left for good?

Jack's POV:

My phone started ringing, and I didn't even try to check who it was.
I just continued to lay in the motel bed.
It was awful. I booked the last room in the last motel available nearby.
The room was about the size of our rental car and it only contained a twin bed, a small dresser with a toy tv, and a toilet in the corner. Not even a sink.
I missed Lauren but I couldn't go back with Daniel there. 
It made me mad that I was mad at Lauren when she did nothing wrong.
But just thinking that Daniel loves her, makes me mad at both of them.
Lauren is going through so much right now and I just left her, which killed me inside.
But she has the boys to comfort her.
Wait !
Daniel is there. What if he is the one comforting her?
I have to go back.
I grabbed my car keys and sprinted out of the dirty motel room into the car.
I arrived at the house in under 10 minutes and stormed in.
When I opened the door, Corbyn, Zach, and Lauren were sitting on the couch. She was crying.
"Jack?" Zach says.
I look around for Daniel, and find him in his room. I drag him by his shirt all the way downstairs to Lauren.
"Jack what are you doing dude?" Corbyn asks and stands up, but I push him back down.
"Lauren, tell him that you don't feel the same way."
"What?" She says.
"Tell him that you don't feel the same way about him as he feels about you."
Lauren stands up and looks at me. "Jack, what are you doing? This isn't you. Daniel is your best friend and how he feels shouldn't get in the way of that. He can't control it, but you can control this. Stop, please. You are going to ruin your best relationships, not only with your friends, but with me too."
It gets silent. Dead silent.
I knew she was right, but I didn't want to accept it.
At this point, I still had Daniel's shirt wrinkled into a ball in my hand, and everyone was staring at me.
I knew Lauren would only get more mad at me if i continued to act like this, and I definitely didn't want to lose her.
So, I let go of Daniel's shirt and he just stood there.
When I looked at him, I felt a tear run down my cheek. Then more and more.
Lauren asked the boys to leave, and she hugged me.
I hugged her back and we slowly moved to the couch where we both sat.

Lauren's POV:

"Jack, what's wrong?" I ask.
He looks up at me and tears were still running down his face.
He just shrugs.
"I love you with my entire heart Jack, i don't see why you keep getting so jealous. It's getting old baby."
Then he started crying even more.
I start rubbing his back and tears form in my eyes as I look at Jack crying non stop.
"I just-" He stutters and i continue rubbing his back.
"It's ok baby, just say it." I assure him.
"I just don't want to lose you. You mean too much to me."
Those words are what did it, i started bawling like a baby.
I take one of Jack's hands in both of mine.
"You won't. I promise. You mean the world to me and I don't know what i would do without you. Please don't leave me again Jack, i couldn't stop crying. Daniel won't get in the way of us, i only see him as a friend and you need to start realizing that. I love you so much and so does Daniel, he wouldn't do that to you. That's why he talked to me first."
"He should have talked to me." Jack says.
"He was probably just nervous."
"Why would he be nervous?" He asks.
"Because of this. Exactly what happened. Daniel can't control how he feels and when he finally got the courage to tell one of us you got mad at him. He cares about you so much, you're one of his best friends."
We sit in silence for a little, just staring at the ground.
"Will you do me a favor?" I ask him.
He nods.
"Talk to Daniel. You both have so much to say and I think it's time you just talk it out."
He sighs, but then says, "Ok. I will."
I smile. "Thank you. I love you."
We kiss and i go to our room.

Daniel's POV:

Wow. Lauren really cares about Jack.
I was standing in the next room listening to everything they said.

Jack's POV:

Lauren heads off to our room and i start looking for Daniel.
Obviously, i check his room first. Which was exactly where he was.
I knocked on his door, and he opened it.
"Hi." I say awkwardly.
"Hi." He responds, even more awkward than i was.
I take a deep breath. "I think we need to talk."
He nods and moves out of my way, then I sit on his bed.
After he shuts the door, he sits near me on the bed.
"I'm sorry for how i've been acting. I just love Lauren so much that i get jealous. It's not your fault that you like her, i'm just going to have to accept it." I say.
"You shouldn't be the one whose sorry. She's your girlfriend and I like her, I would be mad if someone had feelings for my girlfriend. So i understand where that anger came from. I wish i could control it, i don't want to feel this way. I keep wondering when it will get easier, but it just doesn't. I'm sorry this happened." Daniel says.
I nod and flash a quick smile. "Thanks."
"So we're fine?" Daniel asks as I get up and reach for the doorknob.
I turn around, "yeah."
Daniel smiles, stands, then hugs me.
After we hug, I say in a deep voice, "well i have to go do some man stuff now."
Also in a deep voice, daniel says, "uh yeah, me too."
We laugh, and then I join my beautiful girlfriend in our room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

hey guys !!
sorry i haven't written in a while, i've been busy.
i will officially be back in september !
i hope you guys enjoy this chapter !!
vote :)