Chapter 21

Lauren's POV:

"Are we almost there?" I ask Corbyn.
"It's been 2 minutes Lauren." He responds and laughs.
I sit there until Corbyn says, "We're here!"
I jump up, startled at first. "Can I take the blindfold off?"
"Not yet." I hear his car door shut and then mine opens. He takes my hand and walks me a few feet.
The ground isn't flat, and soon there's sand in my shoes.
Corbyn stops walking and it gets quiet.
"Count to 20 and then take off the blindfold." He says.
"I can't believe I'm doing this." I say.
"1" I go on.
At 10, I hear his car drive away.
"20." I take off my blindfold and I'm at the beach.
There is a blanket on the sand with my favorite foods laid out.
Music starts playing and it's one of my favorite songs.
Someone taps on my shoulder and I turn around.
Standing there is Jack, in a tuxedo, with red roses. Also my favorite.
"Jack, what's going on?" I ask.
"I felt so bad for continuously getting jealous, and not trusting you. I keep blaming it on my last relationship but you're nothing like her. I know you would never do that to me but I just care about you so much I get jealous. And I'm sorry, I don't want you to be mad at me anymore. I promise from now on, I'll completely trust you and I won't get jealous. I love you Lauren."
I walk up to him and kiss his lips softly.
"Jack, it's okay to get jealous. I would get jealous too if you were always hanging around girls. But I don't want you to get in a fight with your band mate over it. He's way more important than me, and I don't want you to get mad at him. You're right, I would never cheat on you. So please don't worry about it. Thank you so much for doing this all. I love you too."
"He isn't more important than you, don't say that." He says and runs his fingers through my hair.
He hands me the roses. "For you, miss." I laugh and take the roses, just as a tear falls from my eye.
We sit on the blanket and just eat and talk. We laugh a bunch and have so much fun.

Mikey's POV:

I'm in Bryce and I's hotel room when I get an Instagram notification, from someone named Aspen.

Aspen: So I heard you and Lauren dated and now you want her back?

How does she know?

Mikey: How would you know that?
Aspen: No time for questions, but I dated Jack, and now I want him back. I think we should work together.
Mikey: And how would we do that?
Aspen: I'll get Jack alone and kiss him when I'm sure Lauren is watching, then you go over to her house to comfort her and when Jack goes running to her apologizing, he will see you two together.
Mikey: Your a genius! When are we doing this?
Aspen: Tomorrow night, be at my house an hour early to talk through the plan. *random address*. Be here at 5.
Mikey: Sounds good, see you then. Thank you.

I shut off my phone, tomorrow is going to be great.

After the date:

Lauren's POV:

"Hey, so tomorrow night they are having music at the park. Want to go?" Jack asked me as we are walking to my door, hand in hand.
"Sure." I answer. "Are the boys coming?"
"No, just us." He says and smiles.
We get to my door still holding hands.
"Well, Jack Avery. Thank you for this wonderful night."
"Anything for you, future Mrs. Avery."
I laugh. "I mean, Lauren Jones." He laughs with me.
We kiss and I go inside. What a magical night.

Aspen's POV:

I'm walking through the park to get my thoughts together, and notice a sign that says, "Music At The Park!" with tomorrow's date on it.
I go over to the sign up list and see Jack's name and a song. He must be taking Lauren here and singing to her.
Perfect.
I pull out my phone and dm Mikey.

Aspen: Hey I got news, but what's your number. It would be so much easier.
Mikey: *** *** ****

I put the number in my contacts and text him.

Aspen: Ok so tomorrow night there is a music in the park at 6, and Jack is taking Lauren and planning on singing to her. I'll get there as Lauren is on her way and kiss him. She will run off blah blah blah and you can knock on her door saying you saw her running as you were on your way to music in the park and comfort her. Jack will see and we get back with each other.
Mikey: Smart. See you tomorrow at 5

I shut off my phone, this is going to be perfect.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There was a lot going on in this chapter.
Sorry it took me so long to update, I've been busy.
I will update soon though:)
💓💓