Chapter 13

Lauren's POV:

"Can I make it better?" He asks then grins.
I stand up and start walking out the door.
"By the way, it was me who took the picture. In fact, I have a whole shrine of you in my room. I'm planning on taking you in the middle of the night so you can be all mine."
I scream and suddenly start being shooken.
I open my eyes and realize it was all a dream when I see Daniel standing there.
"Sorry, I was having a nightmare. I must have fallen asleep while crying." I explain.
He sits down and starts rubbing my back.
"Are you okay Lauren? With Jack gone and all." He says.
I nod. "I guess." I respond.
"The boys and I are going to the beach if you want to go, since it's only 1."
"Sure. It will help get my mind off of Jack." I say and get ready.
As i'm about to leave I get a text. It's from Jack.

J: Hey babe, what are you up to? I just landed.
L: About to leave for the beach with the boys.
J: Can i text you later?
L: Sure

I get in the car and we go to the beach.

Daniels POV:

The entire ride to the beach, at the beach, and the ride home, Lauren was so quiet.
"Have you noticed Lauren is barely talking?" Corbyns asks me.
"Yeah." I say. "She probably misses Jack."
"I can tell she does." He adds.
We look at her and she is playing with her hair.

Lauren's POV:

I miss Jack so much. It's only been one day. I have to survive 2 more weeks.
I've gotten so attached to him and I always think about him. I've never felt this way before, I wonder what it is.
I decide to go to bed so I won't think about him anymore.
"Hey i'm gonna go to sleep in Jacks room. Goodnight." I say and walk upstairs.

~A couple days later~

Jacks POV:

I was in my room back home, and my mom walk home but I was staying a little while later to help out.
My phone starts ringing and it's a facetime call from Daniel so I answer.

J: Hey man!
D: Dude have you been talking to Lauren?
J: No not really, she hasn't texted me.
D: She thinks you don't like her anymore because you haven't texted her once since the day you left. She's been waiting for a text and crying.
J: I had no idea

Daniel flips the camera and walks past my room to show me Lauren sitting there crying with my sweatshirt on.
That broke my heart.
Daniel flips the camera back onto him and goes downstairs.

D: She's devastated.
J: Honestly dude, I've been thinking about her non stop, but when she told me you guys were going to the beach I thought she would forget about me while I was gone and like one of you.
D: Dude, you gotta get over this jealously thing. She barely talks to us unless we talk to her first, she only likes us as friends and we only like her as friends, or as a sister. She's only thinking about you.
J: I can't help but be jealous Daniel! I care about her and I love her!

I yelled that without realizing it.

D: What?
J: I love her. I can't believe it, I love Lauren. That's why i've been non stop thinking about her and what she's doing and if she's ok. Daniel, I cried last night because I just wanted her to text me and say she's okay, but I thought she forgot about me.
D: Make sure she knows that you love her dude, I'm gonna go play 2k, text her or something.

He hangs up the call and I have to do something.
I run into the living room where my mom and sisters are.
"I love all of you guys, but I have a crisis at home." I turn to my sisters.
"Can you all take care of mom fine?" I ask.
They nod and I turn towards my mom.
"Will you be okay?"
"Yes Jack, take care of your business at home. I want to meet this girl you talk about sometime soon."
I smile. "Thank you guys, I love you all."
I hug them all and gather all my stuff.
As I walk out, Isla is crying and I go up to her and say, "Isla, I will be home super soon and we can facetime everyday. You can meet Lauren next time we see each other. Okay? I will see you soon. I love you."
"Love you Jack."
We hug one last time and I call an Uber and take a plane home.

Lauren's POV:

Jack forgot about me.
He hasn't texted me since the day he left, he probably found someone else.
Daniel comes in Jacks room.
"It's going to be fine." He says. "He will be home before you know it."
I half smile. "Thank you Daniel."
"Lets go downstairs and watch a movie."
"Daniel I don't know."
"Come on." He takes my hand and walks me downstairs.
We all watch the movie and then sit at the table and eat lunch.

Jacks POV:

I picked up some flowers on my way home from the airport.
I have the Uber drop me off a block away so she doesn't hear the car door.
I text Daniel.
J: I'm outside, make sure the front door is unlocked.
D: It is.   
I quietly open the front door and hear footsteps running towards me.
"Jack!" Lauren screams.
I run up to her and she jumps in my arms.
We hug for what feels like hours but was only a minute or two.
She starts crying and I say, "It's ok Lauren, I'm home."
"I thought you found someone better." She says sobbing. 
"I could never find someone better than you Lauren. Look I got you flowers."
She smiles and I signal for the boys the leave.
Should I tell her I love her?
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry this chapter was super long!
I got caught up in it😂
I will update super soon!
Sorry i took a little break
Follow my instas:
nalani.mercado
definitely.wdw
Vote and follow me!!
💓💓