1. (jyatt)

GUESS WHO'S BACK HOE'S

Jaeden's p.o.v

I drag myself inside the school doors not wanting to walk in, today is Valentine's day.The day that 'special someone' gives you something to show their love for you. As you know i am the biggest loser at this school, i hate this holiday because it's embarrassing for you to be the only kid getting nothing for Valentine's day. I didn't want to come today i tried to pretend to be sick but my mom catched on, and she made me come. As i walked through the halls i saw girls squealing, as they held a teddy bear or some chocolate boxes. I rolled my eyes and walked past them, i saw some guy slipping a note into probably their 'special' someone's locker i felt like throwing up love disgusts me. I can't entirely agree on that because i happen to like someone, but that someone doesn't know i exist. His name is Wyatt Oleff and he is i guess you can say 'popular'. He has glanced my way before or smiled only those small gestures, people might want more than that but to me they mean everything. I've never really smiled back because i am really shy around him, i instantly clam up when he's near by and i can't help it. If anything i DON'T want to make a complete fool out of myself. So i stay quiet and try to remain calm when I'm near him, i believe it's better than saying or smiling back. He might know I'm not very talkative to him, or socialtive at all. But i know someone is his Valentine and that someone is the luckiest person alive, Wyatt is an amazing person and the most nicest one too. I push through the people in the hallway who are looking at their gifts and smiling wide, i sigh and go to my locker, seeing other people happy makes me upset because I'll never feel that. I do my combination and have trouble opening it, i pull on the hook with more force out of frustration and annoyance. I pull on my hair a bit and sigh loudly, i turn around and lean on my locker for a bit. As i do i see Wyatt looking amused at my whole 'scene' i just did, he smiles and walks over to me. He stands directly over me since I'm a bit shorter and asks me for my locker combination, of course i just blink and stare into his eyes that i can easily get lost in. He grins and asks me again i instantly clam up until i get the guts to answer, i look down "10, 24, 8" i mumble. I was flustered a bit his chest was in my face and i looked at it dumbfounded, and i was blushing madly I've never been this close to him before. I hear my locker open and he takes a step back, i look down as he giggles even his giggle means alot to me it's like music to my ears. I look up amd notice he's gone i sigh and turn around, i get out my binder and an envelope falls out. I pick it up and look around to see if someone accidentally put it in my locker, i see no one and open it. I barely know you...
I only know your name, but i really want to know you alot more than that. Meet me after 3rd period outside towards the big tree, you'll know who i am. From :W.O
I closed it and smiled to myself maybe coming to school wasn't such a bad idea.
______________________
_____________________________
Sup hoe's guess who's back
IT'S ABBY WOLFHARD anyways this was actually my first jyatt oneshot so i think i did good and i hope you guys like it.

- A.M 🍪