27. (Fack)

;)

"Wyatt's been waiting for them to come perform here jack!" Jaeden exclaimed, "you're his best friend you have to come" jaeden said.

Jack sighed, "loud music and sweat aren't my thing" jack replied casually. Jaeden rolled his eyes, "I didn't say if it was your thing I'm telling you to go, so are you in?" Jaeden asked.

Jack thought for a minute, Wyatt has done stuff for him he thought he would never do. jack groaned, jaeden smiled widely.

"I'm taking that as a yes" jaeden said, texting Wyatt that he was coming. Jaeden put on a green ribbon as he handed jack a pink one, "don't question it just put it on" jaeden said. Jack looked at it weird but obliged.

As he tightened it a honk came from outside, jaeden grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him outside.

-

The three boys walked down an alley as they got off Wyatt's car, jack shivered from the sudden wind that hit his face gently.

"What are we doing in an alley! We could get murdered or worse!" Jack exclaimed, Wyatt rolled his eyes. "You see that door right there" Wyatt said.

Jack looked to the side to see a black door, and he slowly nodded. "That's where the band is playing so calm down" Wyatt said.

Jack was about to open the door until two people came stumbling out, he jumped back as the couple laughed.

"Sorry" one of them slurred, Wyatt waved them off as he held the door open for them.

As they walked in jack was hit with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol, he mentally gagged. As jack looked around, jaeden was tying a blue ribbon around Wyatt's head.

Jack looked at the empty stage and furrowed his eyebrows, "they're already coming" Wyatt said.

"Let's try and get to the front before people block it all" jaeden said, Wyatt and jack nodded and pushed their way to the front.

They waited about 10 more minutes till the band showed up, Wyatt screamed so loud jack felt as if his ears would fall off.

Jack's breath caught in his throat as he stared at the lead singer, "who's that?" Jack asked still staring. "Finn Wolfhard" Wyatt simply said, jaeden nodding.

Jack took in his appearance, his curly black hair that layed gently on his head, his smile that made Jack's black world light up. His lips that looked so tempting to kiss, his perfectly made jawline that made jack weak to his knees. And lastly, his freckles that scattered across his face like glistening stars.

Jack was staring too much as the boy looked down at him, jack panicked and instantly looked away. He looked back up as the boy was still staring back but now, he was smirking.

All that jack could think of was, "holy shit".

-

I wanted to actually make this into a book but, who knows. 🤷

I've missed you babies so much!! ♡♡

thoughts?

Xoxo Abby ♡