Part 2 of 8. (jyatt)

I checked the time on my phone and started to shake my leg impatiently, today I would meet Wyatt again, and the phone call was a success to my surprise.

I don't know how he found an interest in me, when the whole time I kept stuttering to any questions he asked me, but he said he found them cute.

I blushed at the thought that he called me cute, I've never really gotten a compliment other than when he called me adorable.

My thoughts were then interrupted by the Bell of the door opening, I met his eyes that brightened up when he saw me. He smiled and walked over to the table, "hi jaeden".

"H-hi" I said quietly, he giggled and pulled me up to a soft hug, I nuzzled my head into the crook of his shoulder smiling lightly.

He pulled away gently and sat down as I did too, he grinned as I looked into his eyes, something about them caught my attention.

"Jaedennnn", Wyatt said waving a hand in my face, I blinked and looked down shaking my head "sorry" I mumbled. "It's okay" he said softly.

The whole time we talked about ourselves some more, we laughed, we smiled, everything was the opposite of what I thought would of happened​.

He walked me home since I lived a few streets down from the place, my breathing hitched as our pinkies touched. I closed my eyes and grabbed his hand, I smiled as he interlocked them.

As we stood in front of my house he let go of my hand, I missed the warmth of it as a cold breeze went by. "I'll see you again Friday okay, I have work tomorrow" he said, I smiled knowing I'll see him again "okay".

He then waved and walked down the steps and i put my back against my door, I watched him start walking and then stop. I furrowed my eyebrows as he ran back to me.

He sighed and placed his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine, my heart began to beat fast as he pulled away. "Goodnight" he said softly and removed his hands and walked down again.

_____________________
_________________________
I love happy endings.

-Abby 🍪