4. (jyatt)

Jaeden's p.o.v
(another jyatt :P)

I stopped my bike and walked up the steps and knocked on the door, i saw the door open and i smiled. "Hi wyatt" i said, he smiled back with his dimple showing "hi jaeden". "Ready to go" i said with a bit of excitement, today we were going to the lake for a bit since we didn't have nothing better to do. He nodded and closed the door and made his way to the backyard to grab his bike, as he hopped on i yelled, "race ya!". He shook his head with a giggle which made my heart melt, I've never really told him about my feelings towards him. If anything he'll probably think i'm weired, and won't hang out with me anymore but today I'm going to tell him somehow, or maybe show him. As we leaned our bikes on a tree near the lake, we layed on the grass for a bit and just described what the clouds looked like, the feelings were bothering me so i thought why not wash them away in the lake. We got up and ran to the water and jumped in, we splashed eachother for a bit and started to helplessly giggle. As we got out we sat criss-cross from eachother as we always do and i thought it's better to show it, "hey wyatt, have you ever had your first kiss?" i ask out of the blue. He looked at me straight in the eyes, "no, have you?" he replied as i shook my head no. "Maybe we should, just to see what's the big deal" i said as he looked down, "but i don't know how" he said. "Just practice on your arm, like this" i said as i kissed my arm multiple times as he did too. "Now close your eyes" i said, he looked at me weirdly "but then i won't be able to see" he stated, i sighed "just do it" as he gave in and closed his eyes. "Okay on the count of three" i said as i moved closer, "one" as my face grew closer to his "two" our noses were almost touching "three". As i leaned in and pecked his lips and moved back immediately, he looked at me shocked and then smiled. I looked at my watch on my right arm, "oh i have to go to eat dinner" i said, as he nodded "I'll come back later okay, you'll be here right?" i asked as he got up "yea I'll just be playing by myself for a little" he said as i laughed. I hopped on my bike and made my way home, as i threw my bike on my yard and made my way inside my dad was at the table putting the food down. "Come sit and eat then you can go back out and play" he said, i nodded and sat down and began eating i took longer than i expected it to be. The phone rang as i was about to make my way outside, i heard ambulances and police sirens and i started to get scared. "Yea, oh okay yea I'll tell him" my dad said as he hung up, "jaeden come here and sit real quick" i slowly made my way to him, and sat down on the chair i was in. "U-um wyatt is in the hospital bud, he uh got attacked by bee's" he said as i looked at him in shock, "is he going to be okay?" i said on the verge of crying. He sighed "there was just to many" and i swear i heard my heart broke, "no" i whispered as i stood up "it's oka" "NO!" i yelled and ran out of the house. I kept running and running just balling my eyes out, till i ended up falling on the floor "wyatt" i whispered "i love you".
________________________
______________________________
My girl is so depressing...

-A.M🍪