24. (Jyatt)

Sorry for taking long. 😔

"Jaeden I like you a lot to the point where I might love you, and I hope this doesn't ruin anything".

"No no no it doesn't, if anything it makes this awkward talk a bit comforting because I like you a whole lot too" I said, he smiled.

He layed on the grass as I layed down next to him, "do you want to tell the others?" I asked. He shook his head with his eyes still closed, "I just want to lay here with you" he said.

I interlocked our hands and closed my eyes, "I think we'll be okay wy" I said. "I think we will too jae, but there's just something that can ruin this in an instant" he said.

"And right now, I feel like this is our safe place" he said. "Wyatt you're my safe place" I said, he looked over at me and gently kissed my cheek.

"Jae?" I hear a voice ask, "jae!" It said louder. "Jaeden!" My mom yelled, as I jolted out of bed.

"Time for school" my mom said, I groaned and stood up walking to my closet. "And Wyatt is waiting outside in his car with his girlfriend!" My mom yelled.

I frowned remembering that I was just dreaming, dreaming of something that is highly impossible to happen.

Me and Wyatt being together.

___________________
School started up again and I'm tired of everyone already.

-Abby ⭐