5. (fack)

Finn's p.o.v

As i walk in through the school doors jaeden my best friend was telling me about this new kid that moved here because, he suposably did something really bad that he had to move schools. He was telling me to take orders from him, or else he'll do something but I'm not scared one bit. I'm not a tough guy but I'm not a weakling either, if that new kid tries to do something I'll do something back and i have my ways. Jaeden gripped my arm and stopped walking as everyone did too, they all looked at a short kid wearing shades leaning on a locker...my locker. I scoffed and started to walk to my locker as jaeden stood behind some one, as i approached him he didn't turn my way "hey mind moving i need to open my locker" i said, "well that's to bad". I closed my eyes and opened them again i then shoved him out of the way and the kids gasped, i turned to him as he slid his shades down a bit and he smirked "thanks" i said with a bit of sarcasm. Kids started to walk to their classes as the kid went up to my ear, "you shouldn't have done that" i laughed "is that supposed to make me scared because it's not working" i said as he looked mad now. "Aw is the little boy mad" i pouted, as he grabbed my arm and shoved me in the janitors closet i instantly turned on my mode the one where i can manipulate a person and that person is him now. I walked up to him and our noses were touching, "you might be new here but that doesn't make you the boss here, i am got that" i said in a low voice as he just stood there. I smirked and brushed my lips against his he was going to lean in more i felt it but i reached for the handle and walked out. I closed my eyes and my mode turned off as i walked to class jaeden looked at me as i nodded, "you did it again" he said as i smiled proudly "works everytime" i said.
______________________
____________________________
Woah.

-A.M🍪