32. (fack)

"GO GRAZER!" Jack's yearbook teacher scolded, "b-but" jack began. "NO BUTS!" the teacher yelled once more.

Jack sighed grabbing his camera heading outside to the hot field. He had to take pictures of the football team for their yearbook, and he did NOT want to.

His crush was on the team, his partner was supposed to take them but his partner decided to be absent that day.

Jack's shoes echoed on the pavement, from a distance he can hear the coach's piercing voice yelling at the team.

"BOY'S GET TOGETHER ON THE BLEACHERS" jack cringed, tightening his grip on the camera.

Jack looked up and saw the football team scattered everywhere, he caught sight of Finn in a headlock from another player.

They hollered with laughter until the coach blew his whistle, as it got quiet jack walked closer to the coach.

"U-um sir are you ready?" He nervously asked, the coach smiled lightly at him and then snapped his fingers at the team.

They instantly sat down in order and jack stood in front of the coach, "are you g-going to be in it?" He asked.

The coach sighed and walked to the side and put a thumbs up, jack picked up his camera and squinted one of his eyes.

He took a step back as the team smiled, as the picture snapped the team ran towards him.

Jack being startled squealed as they surrounded him, "I wanna see it!" "Do I look good?!" "I think I blinked!" Was all jack heard from them.

As most of them were satisfied with how it came out, one stayed behind.

Finn stood by jack, shoulder's touching, making Jack's breathing stop. "You're a really good photographer" he complimented, Jack's cheeks turned red.

"Thank y-you.." jack whispered, jack was caught off guard as Finn grabbed the camera and yanked him forward. Their faces were inches apart as Finn looked at the picture with a smile.

"Can I take a picture of you?" Finn asked, "u-um I d-don't-" a clicking sound was heard as Finn grinned.

"Look how cute you look!" He gushed, "WOLFHARD LET'S GO" his coach yelled, "I'll see you later Jackie" he said as he slid his hand through Jack's hair with a little pat at the end.

"Jackie?" He said to himself, he giggled lightly to himself as he skipped back to the classroom.

__________________

Bad update but somewhat sweet..

One question... Do you guys know who kensuke and hasekura are?

Because BITCH THEY CUTE AS FUCK OMG THEY'RE SO SOFT AND ADORABLE AHHH.

Recommend watching them.

Anyways have a great rest of your day. :)

- A.M ♡