Part 2 of 21.

Happy birthday Finn.⭐

"Thank you" I said as a girl handed me the money, "jaeden is it a good time to tell you that Finn and Wyatt got in line" I said through a smile.

Jaeden's eyes widened, "what!" He exclaimed. I looked at him as the line got shorter, and Finn and Wyatt got closer. "Yea but it's okay, I can just tell them it's closed when they come" I said.

Jaeden sighed, "okay phew" he said. I laughed and turned as a girl was leaning in to kiss my cheek, and our lips met. She pulled back immediately and gasped, "I'm so sorry" she said.

I giggled as my cheeks turned a bright red, "it's fine" I said. She nodded with a small smile and walked away, jaeden tugged on my arm as i watched her walk away.

"What?" I asked as I heard a Yelp, I turned as i saw the girl on the floor. "What the hell dude" she said, and with that stormed away with her friends.

"Finn just tripped that girl" jaeden said, I glanced at Finn who was already staring at me. I immediately turned back to the person in front of me, "he looks pissed" jaeden hummed.

I sighed and dreaded the moment Finn walks up here, then like magic Finn automatically appears in front of me. "Hi there" he says, I clam my lips together.

"U-um hi" I stuttered out, I then saw jaeden do the exact thing as Wyatt stood in front of him. "So do you get to kiss me or something" he says. I suddenly forgot the plan I was going to say and just focused on his eyes.

I shake my head, "no um you do" I said as he smirked. "Even better" he whispers, he brings his face dangerously close and my breathing hitches.

He gently presses his lips on my cheek, and pulls back letting his lips linger. He then gives me two dollars and I look a him confusingly, "you only kissed me once" I stated.

Finn then grabs the back of my neck and pulls me closer as he smashes our lips together, he pulls back and with that walks away smiling. "Wyatt just asked me out what the fuck" jaeden says next to me.

"Finn just kissed me" I said, as he looked at me. "Lucky, I just got Wyatt's number" jaeden pouts. "I didn't even get a number" I said. By then the line was empty and people were now leaving, "wasn't your mom picking us up?" Jaeden asked.

"I didn't remind her" I groaned, jaeden sighs "well let's start to walk" he says. I pack up everything and walk by his side and make our way home.

_____________________
Finn's 15 and I'm not okay.

-Abby 🍪