33. (Fack)

Jack walked into art class ready as ever, it was his favorite subject after all.

He loved the idea of expressing emotions in a drawing and the outcome seemed fascinating to him, he thought it was genius.

He soon grew a liking to a form of drawing, but also a liking to a person.

More specifically, a boy.

The first thing that caught his attention was his mop of curly black hair, then his eyes captivated him.

He felt as though they were the only two people on Earth, and everything he ever thought about love changed.

His friend Wyatt had introduced them, and then the butterflies soon came along.

His name was Finn, Jack thought the named fitted him pretty well.
But when a crush comes along so does the embarrassing moments too.

Jack was just about done with his drawing and decided to daydream. He turned to glance at Finn but ended up looking at him more longer than usual.

He forgot to turn as he was daydreaming while looking at Finn, so when Finn caught his eyes and smiled Jack snapped out of it.

He slowly turned back around and slapped his head repeatedly, "why would you do that" he scolded to himself.

Suddenly, the seat next to him made a screeching noise and Finn sat down quietly.

He turned to jack and smiled once again, "what are drawing?" He asked. Jack instantly forgot how to speak English, "umm i- uhh" he sputtered out.

He instantly looked down at his hands, turning beet red. "It's an old singer from the 50's" Jack replied, Finn nodded, "cool."

Jack looked up at him as Finn looked at him at the same time and they both grinned.

Jack was going to enjoy art alot more this year.

________________

I miss my old crush.. *sigh*

Short but somewhat cute.

-Abby ★

🎉 You've finished reading ꪮ​ꪀ​ꫀ​-𝘴​ꫝ​ꪮ​𝓽​𝘴​ [ᠻ​ꪖ​ᥴ​𝘬​ + 𝓳​ꪗ​ꪖ​𝓽​𝓽​] 🎉