9. (fack)

I walked into the library to return my book i had recently got. I walked up to the lady behind the counter and handed her my book, she smiled brightly at me. "Ahh IT by Stephen King" she said, "good choice" she said as i smiled. "I love his books, i came back to read another one of his" i said as she nodded, "well his books are in the horror section so, it should be right over there" she said as she pointed to a shelf in the back. I thanked her and walked over to the back section, i peeked in between shelves to see which one would catch my eye. Instead a petite boy caught my eye, he was sitting on a bean bag reading one of Stephen king's book's too. He suddenly looked up and i turned hoping he didn't see me, "is anyone there?" he asked as i stood still. I waited a few more minutes till i looked around some more, "hmm carrie" i muttered to myself. "That's a good one" i heard a small voice say behind me, i jumped a bit gripping the book and saw him smirk. "Shouldn't be sneaking up on people" he said, as i scoffed "i wasn't sneaking up on you" i said as he looked at me again. "You just caught my eye as i was looking for a book" i stated, as he hummed to my response. "You don't believe me" i said as he laughed lightly, "i didn't say that" he said "so you do" i said as he made an amusing face "i didn't say that either". "Whatever" i said as i searched for the book i wanted, i wasn't checking him out if that's what he's referring too. He is cute but, i would get to know him first than just go and looking at him behind a shelf like a creep. I looked at the carrie book once more and decided too get it, i walked over to the lady behind the desk and handed it over to her. She then moved closer to my face, "that kid is totally checking you out" she whispered with a little giggle. I looked over to the back shelf where i once was, and the same kid i talked to earlier was sitting on the same bean bag looking at me. He made eye contact with me and made a squeal noise, and put his book in front of his face. I smiled and laughed a bit "watch this" i said to the lady, she held in he laugh and nodded as i walked over to the boy. "I saw you were checking me out" i said calmly, taking a seat in the bean bag next to him. "The only thing I'm checking out is this book" he said, i smiled at him as he giggled. "But instead of just checking me out, let's talk over at the coffee shop tommrow at 5:00" i said as he looked up with flushed cheeks. I handed him my number and got up walking out the door, before the door closed i heard him yell "mom i got his number!" and i froze.
_______________________
_____________________________
I ate cookies while writing this.

-A.M🍪