30. (fack)

Dear diary,

I know you aren't a real person, but I must ask you these questions.

Do you ever get those crushes when they're in your presence you instantly lose your voice?

When your heart beats so fast you feel like you could have a heart attack?

When you literally can't keep your eyes off of them because, you think they'll disappear in plain sight once you turn away?

When every love song is suddenly about them, when you're taking a test but all you can think about is them?

When you're trying to study but, you're actually studying their perfection from across the room?

When you can't sleep because, you think of little scenarios of you two together but know it'll never happen?

When you catch their eye and try to run from their gaze but want more than anything to keep it, but can't because you're too scared?

When you can instantly point out every amazing thing about them, but never tell them?

And then realize, you two won't ever be a thing.

Sincerely, jack.

Jack clicked his pen close as he sat back in his chair with a sigh.

He closed his diary and banged his head on the cool surface of the table, he groaned while getting up opening the same page he had wrote in.

He tore out the piece of paper and looked around for any students, when finding none he threw it in the trash can.

He walked away while gripping his diary tightly, but there was one student still left. But not who he thought it would be.

_____________________

IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE I FEEL HORRIBLE BUUUUT, HERE'S A SHITTY UPDATE. I honestly hate school already, I think I'll fail chemistry and math models already and it's barley the 2nd week of school :). I-

Anyways. I missed you guys. :(

I need a Wattpad family gc on Instagram if you guys are up for it, leave your usernames so I could add you guys because I need more friends.

I think my internet friends are more real than the ones at my school Soooo 🤧

-lonley person