part 2 of 15 (jyatt)

Anxiety_and_Stress

2 months later.

Wyatt.
Was all Jaeden could think about.

After Sophia and Wyatt pronounced they were dating, Jaeden could only fake his happiness.

Everytime they invited him over he was always a third wheel, "you're my best friend, you have to be with me" was Wyatt's response to Jaeden's appearance.

Finn was by Jaeden's side through it all, having that shoulder for Jaeden to cry on every now and then.

But one night, at exactly 2 in the morning. Jaeden got a phone call, heavy breathing was heard on the other line.

"Hello?" He asked, "j-jaeden" he heard a voice say. Jaeden's eyes widened as the voice belonged to Wyatt, "Wyatt?, What's wrong?" Jaeden replied.

He heard sniffles and that's when jaeden sat up in his bed, "are you crying?" He asked. No answer.

"Come on Wyatt, talk to me!" Jaeden said, shaking a bit. "I-i" was all he heard, "I'm coming over" jaeden said. Before Wyatt could respond Jaeden hung up.

He grabbed a coat from his closet, put on his shoes and slowly slid out of his window.

...

As Jaeden stood in front of Wyatt's house he saw one light on from a window, it had to be Wyatt's, Jaeden thought.

He had a hard time getting to the window, it's not everyday he has to climb something. As he finally stood on top, he looked into the window to see wyatt sitting at the edge of his bed.

His heart broke when he heard Wyatt's sob through the window, Jaeden knocked loud which startled Wyatt.

Wyatt turned with his head down, he walked to the window and slid it up. Jaeden crawled through, and as soon as he stood up Wyatt collapsed in his arms. All that Jaeden could do was caress his hair and whisper to him that everything was going to be okay.

"Nothing will ever be okay" Wyatt breathed out, "do you want to talk about it?" Jaeden asked. Wyatt let go of Jaeden and sat on his bed again, "someone else" was all he said.

"What do you mean?" Jaeden asked, "she told me there was someone else" Wyatt said. Jaeden bit his lip, "I'm sorry" Jaeden said quietly.

"I had a feeling" Wyatt said, "Everytime we would go on dates she would be so distant" he went on. "Did she say who it was?" Jaeden asked, "I didn't want to know" Wyatt said. "I just told her that it was fine, she found someone better than me" he shrugged.

"Someone better than you?" Jaeden asked, "I don't think anyone in this world is better than you oleff" Jaeden replied. Wyatt smiled a bit.

"Thanks" Wyatt said looking at Jaeden, Jaeden smiled. Wyatt leaned his head on Jaeden's shoulder, "I thought she was the one" Wyatt said.

"Maybe there's someone else waiting for you" Jaeden said, Wyatt looked up at Jaeden, his head still on his shoulder.

"Who?" He asked, jaeden looked down at him. "Someone better than her" he said, Wyatt furrowed his eyebrows.

In the heat of the moment, he leaned up.

~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger?

I thought for a while and was questioning how I should make the second part and got this, if it doesn't meet your standards I'm sorry.

Of course they'll be a part three. ;)

Hope you enjoyed this.

Abby☕