18. (jyatt)

Jaeden's p.o.v

"YOU KISSED HER IN FRONT OF ME" I yelled in Wyatt's face, "it was an accident!" He yelled back. "How do you kiss someone in front of your boyfriend on accident?" I asked, he stayed quiet.

"Do you like her?" I asked now on the verge of tears, "what?" He asked crossing his hands. "Do you like Sophia" I said louder, "i-i don't know" he said.

"I can't believe you right now" I said a tear falling, "please don't cry" wyatt said softly. "How do you expect me not to!" I said pushing him, "you're cheating on me! With our friend!" I said.

I sat down and started to breath slow, a pain pounding in my head. "Can you please just leave" I said, "what?" He said, "I said to leave!!" I yelled for like the 100th time, pulling him out the door.

"Don't call me don't text to me don't even bother checking up on me, I don't want to see you ever again" I said, and slammed the door in his face.

I called jack who was with Finn to come, they didn't hear my full sentence just me crying, and said they'll be there in 10 minutes. I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and jack tackled me in a hug.

"I-i" I stuttered, "we don't have to talk about it" jack interrupted, "just let it out" he said as I did. Finn stood out the door with some ice cream and chips, "I love you guys".

"We love you too".

___________________
______________________
Every relationship has a fight.

-Abby🍪