13. (jyatt)

My eyes burn into Wyatt's 'new friend', he's to close to my comfort. My tummy starts to twirl and not in a good way, in a very angry way.

I huffed as I turned to Finn who was fascinated by jack talking about something, I look down to my shoes as i had no one to talk too.

"Hey jaeden you okay?" Finn asked me, I nodded slowly with a sigh. Finn and jack looked at each other and shrugged, "hey guys this is Luke he's new here" Wyatt said, sitting in front of me.

He waved nicely and I mentally cursed, "fuck he's to nice", Finn and jack smiled. "Jaeden aren't you going to say hi" Wyatt said, I kept glaring at Luke and then reverted my eyes. "Ok" Wyatt said letting the O linger, "well I'll catch you later Luke" Wyatt said.

Luke smirked at me and hugged Wyatt, "leave" I muttered. "What?" Wyatt said, I stood up and pointed at Luke "leave! Tell him to leave!!" I yelled frustrated already.

Luke immediately let go of wyatt and stood awkwardly, "jaeden don't be so rude he's new, what's wrong with you" Wyatt exclaimed. He then grabbed Luke's hand and he blushed, "let's go" he said and walked away.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I sat down and cried softly, Finn patted my back as jack layed on his shoulder still confused.

Wyatt was my first love, and first heartbreak.

____________________
________________________
Oops.

Part 2?

-Abby🍪